𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Outside of Madison's apartment, the trio was in the Impala. Decided to check up on her in case she turns or not. Karina was sitting in the back with the worst feeling ever. Nothing. She was aiming for it, but it all became too real to her. Especially the way Sam sees and talks to her.

Dean was leaning back on his chair, remembering what he witnessed last night. The werewolf was Glenn, the next-door neighbor. "It was sort of sad, actually. Glenn had no clue what was going on.'

He stopped for a moment and sat up on his seat to look at the two people beside him. "Hey, why do you think he turned Madison instead of just killing her in the first place?"

Sam answered, "I don't know. I mean, he kind of seemed to have a thing for her."

Karina was leaning against her arms on the front seat, staring out the window. She softly answered her opinion, "Also he was too protective of her; decided to do one thing that will ruin her life. Selfish obsession."

Dean nodded by two responses, "Maybe his primal instinct did, too. Maybe he was looking for a little... hot breeding action."

Sam looked out in the window, drowning in thoughts. "Yeah. Something like that."

Dean turned to his brother and smirked. "So?"

He looked at his brother, confused while Karina was staring out. "So what?"

"Speaking of Madison..."

"Oh, whatever."

Karina turned to Sam, reading him. He clearly liked her after one day. Another hand, she had never seen him before. Falling in love. Even though she's happy for Sam, it just seemed too fast for him.

She preferred Sarah to Madison, especially since she was a part of the werewolf's blood.

Dean continued, "You liked her. Maybe uh--"

"Dean... She thought I was a stark-raving lunatic."

Karina softly smiled at him as she inferred. "Hey, mostly me than you. She clearly likes you, Sammy. Also, you saved her life, you're her hero."

"Yeah, but she doesn't know that."

Speaking of the devil, Madison started appearing in Sam's window. She was lightly knocking on the window. Sam rolled the window down, revealing a smirking Madison.

"You know, for a stake-out, your car's a bit conspicuous. What are you still doing here?"

Dean answered, "Honestly? We're pretty sure you're not gonna turn tonight, but we got to be 100%, so, you know, we're... lurking."

Madison looked down, and Sam spoke out for her. "Look, I know this sounds crazy--"

She looked at him and then to others in the car, "It sure does. Well, if we're gonna wait it out... we might as well do it together."

Madison guided the trio back into her apartment. Dean and Karina were standing behind Sam while Madison walked up to Sam in front of him. "You were telling the truth, weren't you? About everything. What you did--it was to help me."

"Yeah."

"I did all of those horrible things... when I turned."

"You didn't know."

Dean and Karina took sight of a deeply loving look on Madison. They were glazing passionately at each other, not noticing the people in the room. Just the two of them.

Karina inhaled quietly, crossing her arms. Staring out the distance. Ignoring the couple in the room. She didn't want that pressure on Sam even though he would be leaving Madison soon.