𝐈𝐗

"I don't understand, Dean. Why not?"

"Because I said so."

Sam yelled at his brother, "We got the Colt now."

The whole ride over to Maple Springs, New York, Sam and Dean were fighting over Sam's idea. Negotiating with the Crossroad Demon to break the deal, and kept Karina's soul alive.

Karina was warning him in the backseat. "Sam."

"We can summon the Crossroads Demon..."

Brothers were shouting over their words, and Karina was sitting in the back. Waiting patiently to get over it. Due to the yelling and her eardrums.

"We're not summoning her..."

"... pull the gun on her and force her to let you guys out of the deal!!"

"We don't even know if that'll work!!"

"Well, then we'll just shoot her!! If she dies then the deal goes away!!"

Dean yelled at his brother, "We don't know if that will work either, Sam!!! All you been pitching me a bunch of "ifs" and "maybes"!! That's not good enough!! Because if we screw with this deal, YOU TWO DIE!!!"

Sam yelled at his brother, "AND IF WE DON'T SCREW WITH IT, YOU DIE!!!"

The scenery was breaking Karina's heart. All she had to do was not get involved and let them be.

"Sam, enough!! I am not going to have this conversation!!"

"Why, because you said so?"

"YES BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!"

"WELL, YOU'RE NOT DAD!!!"

Sam and Dean silently stare at each other, Karina's eyes filled with little tears.

Good thing that the shadow wasn't showing her face.

"No, but I am the oldest and I'm doing what's best. You gotta let this go, you understand me?"

Dean was looking at Sam, and he avoided his face from his brother. Staring out of the window. He was stiffed by the conversation but his eyes were telling his emotions. Even Karina was in the back, behind Sam. She knew exactly what he was feeling... she never felt more sorry ever for him. 

Karina recovered herself with tears in her eyes. She looked at Dean who wasn't showing any emotions by looking out of the road he was driving. In his mind, he did one thing that he never regretted: to bring his brother back to life, and Karina's soul is out of the process of the demon's plan.

"Tell me about the psychotic killer. Come on, Kay, tell me about the psychotic killer."

Karina inhaled sharply, letting all the emotions in. Using her brain instead on the case.

She picked up the newspaper on her lap and began reading, "The psychotic killer rips victims apart with brute-like ferocity."

"Okay, any mention of his razor-sharp teeth or his 4-inch claws, animal eyes?"

"No."

Sam inferred sadly, "The lunar cycle's right. Look, it is a werewolf, we don't have long. Moon's full this Friday, and that's the last time it changes for a month."

"Two days. No sweat." Impala began roaring down on the road.

***

Trio held up their fake I.D. badges with suits. Karina was still in her ponytail with a suit and tie herself with high heels. They were visiting a survivor who was on the construction site where all of his two brothers were brutally murdered and somehow the creature left him to survive.