𝐗𝐕𝐈

After Sam had a nightmare, he had been drawing what he saw from his dreams. It was his old home after he was a baby. Vision of a young woman screaming for help from the house upon her window. He saw the bits of a tree, and he's still sketching it while Dean was researching.

"All right. I've been cruising some websites. I think I found a few candidates for our next gig. A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali--its crew vanished. And we got some cattle mutilations in West Texas."

Karina walked in the door, holding a bag of baked goods for them. Since the motel doesn't serve any hospitality. "Morning, boys. I got what you wanted. Dean: a slice of pie, Sam: fruit salad, Me: breakfast burrito. How are things?"

Dean pointed out Sam, ignoring the search that Dean had found. Sam was still drawing the stench, never taking eyes off the page.

"Sam, I got a salad for you." He didn't respond to her, "All the fiber, vitamins, and nutrients. Your lovers."

Karina furrowed her eyebrows and shared a look with Dean. He turned to Sam, "Hey!" Sam finally caught Dean's attention, "The Huntress is talking to you. Was I boring you this hunting-evil stuff?"

"No, I was listening. Keep going, she might wanna hear this. Thanks, Karina, for the salad."

"Yeah, no problem. I'm not your service."

Karina grabbed a bowl of fruit salad and handed it to Sam. Without looking, he grabbed it from her hand and put it aside. Karina was curious about what he was drawing, so she stood beside him. Seeing what he's seeing.

Dean continued, "And here a Sacramento man shot himself in the head... three times."

He pulled out three fingers and waved them in front of them. Karina was still focused on the drawing as well as Sam. Dean rolled his eyes, "Great, you too? Any of these things blowing up your skirt, pal?"

"Wait, I've seen this."

"Seen what?"

Sam got up from his bed, walked past Karina. He was looking for something in his duffel bag. Karina walked back to her bag and grabbed her burrito. She takes her first bite as Sam finds something. Dean asked Sam based on his doing. He grabbed a photo when he was a baby and compared it to his drawing. It was the same.

Sam turned to Dean, "Dean, I know where we have to go next."

"Where?"

"Back home. Back to Kansas."

Karina was still chewing her bite, and she was confused. She looked at Dean when he scoffed. "Okay, random. Where'd that come from?"

"All right, um..." He showed a photo with his family and showed it to them as he explained. "This photo was taken in front of our house, right? The house where Mom died?"

"Yeah."

"It didn't burn it down, right. I mean, not completely, they rebuilt it, right?"

"I guess so, yeah. What the hell are you talking about?"

Sam took his seat in front of Dean, and he looked serious as he explained to both of them. "Okay, look, this is gonna sound crazy, but the people who lived in our house, I think they might be in danger."

Karina asked, "Sam, why do you think that?"

Sam was uncomfortable with her question, so he decided to ignore it. He shook his head, "Uh... look, just-- you guys got to trust me on this, okay?"

Sam walked away, and Karina and Dean shared a concerned look from his reaction. He walked to him, "Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Trust you?"

"Yeah."