𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Night falls. Wyoming. Cemetery. Psychic entered the cemetery as Sam planned, walking toward the crypt. Not knowing that he has eyes on his back. Dean was standing behind the large tomb with a gun. Karina was behind in front of him, hiding with her knives, and her mother's blade.

"Howdy, Jake."

Sam, Bobby, Ellen, Dean, and Karina appeared from the shadows. Holding their weapons. Jake looked at each of them, aiming at him who was holding the Colt in his hand.

His eyes widened on one particular person. "Wait... you were dead. I killed you."

"Yeah? Well, next time, finish the job."

"I did. I cut clean through our spinal cord, man."

Sam glanced at two people at the end. Dean and Karina. Dean slowly glanced at Jake, ignoring Sam's look. Karina was glaring at Jake, full of rage in her eyes, but inside guilt.

Jake continued by shaking his head. Frightened. "You can't be alive. You can't be."

Bobby tried to calm him down, "Okay, just take it real easy there, son."

"And if I don't?"

Sam sneered, "Wait and see."

Jake looked at Sam, "What, you a tough guy all of a sudden? What are you gonna do-- kill me?"

"It's a thought."

"You had your chance. You couldn't."

"I won't make that mistake twice."

Jake chuckled evilly at Sam. Dean tilted his head and sneered. "What are you smiling at, you little bitch?"

Jake eyed Ellen. He commanded her, "Hey lady. Do me a favor. Put that gun to your head."

Ellen was shaking and did what he controlled her to do. Gun to her head, but her eyes were helplessly scared. Jake laughed while all eyes were on her.

"See, that Ava girl was right. Once you give in to it, there's all sorts of new Jedi mind tricks you can learn."

Karina yelled at Jake, holding on to her blades. "Let her go!!"

Ellen's voice was trembling."Kill him."

"You'll be mopping up skull before you get a shot off. Everybody put your weapons down... except you sweetheart."

Bobby dropped his gun by the mind-controlled. Dean dropped his gun. Karina dropped her blades to the ground. Jake eyed Sam, who held his hands up. Dropping the gun.

Jake nodded to all of them, "Okay. Thank you."

Jake turned around and pulled the Colt out of his back pocket. He inserted it into the lock of the crypt. Dean and Bobby quickly grabbed Ellen before she put a gunshot into her head. Karina was grabbing her blades from the ground, eyes on Jake who were standing in front of the crypt.

The lock was unlocking the door of the crypt.

Suddenly, four gunshots went through his back. Jake was backed away from the effect of the gunshots, blood running from his back, and his mouth. He fell down to the ground, Sam did the shots.

Karina was smiling at Sam, but it slipped down. Eyebrows furrowed at the sight of him.

Sam was smirking coldly at Jake as he fell down. He slowly walked up to him, in front of him. Jake was breathing bloody, knowing that he had enough. Sam didn't give up. He raised his gun, aiming at Jake's head. Dean was by Karina's side taking a view of him.

Jake pleaded with Sam. Asking him for no more. Sam's eyes were fiery cold, narrowed on Jake. Not blinking, wanting to see the rest of him struggling. Gunshot, gunshot, gunshot. Jake's blood was splattered on Sam's cold face. Still glaring at Jake's dead body, then he looked up at four.