PART 21

"Hello! Who be this?" He asked with a hash tone.

"Hi, I called you earlier today, and you sent a text asking me to call you tonight. Am I speaking with kokonbilo please?"

"Yes! Na Kokonbilo be this,wetin you want?"

"It's me aunty pastor," I felt that's what the only way I could make him remember me.

"Aunty pastor? Wait o, na you been preach for me that time abi wey I con call you aunty pastor," he asked curiously.

"Yes It's me." I replied.

He screamed and started hailing me. I could feel the excitement. I was glad within myself because I was expecting an unfriendly response.

"But aunty pastor, wetin you do no good o. You know as I take try your number but e no go infact I dey always look out for you but you no pass that area again, na e make me conclude say you dey run from me be that." He said with a sober voice and this made me feel so guilty.

I apologized to him and we both got talking for long before we ended the call.

Before going to bed that night I prayed to God to win his heart.

====

The following day I received a call from brother Johnson and I was surprised when he asked to see me that he has a very important information for me. I wasn't in the mood to step out but since he said it's a matter of life and death. I had no choice than to fix appointment with him by 4pm at a nearby restaurant.

As I continued with the house chores later in the day, I received a call from Felix.

"Hello my angel, trust you doing good today?" He asked

"Yes baby, I am and hope you enjoying this public holiday?" I replied.

"Will love to take you out today by 4pm dear, let's just unwind and spend little time together," the moment Felix said this and also chose the same restaurant Johnson chose I began to sense its a game.

"I'm sorry dear, I wish I could but I have an appointment with someone that same time."

"Appointment with someone? Is this someone who wouldn't want me to spend time with my Queen?"

I didn't want to come out plain, but I felt telling a lie could back fire moreover, I wasn't sure if it is a game or not, so I decided to open up.

"Bro Johnson is the someone o, he called and said he has something vital to discuss with me so I had to fix an appointment with him." I explained.

Felix was seriously angry with me, he blamed me for not carrying him along and keeping secrets, I tried to explain to him but he felt so hurt and hung up on me.

I was totally confused and heartbroken because this is the first time Felix would react that way to me. I felt so bad and blamed myself for not carrying him along.

Just immediately I received a text from bro Johnson.

"Good day sister funke, please don't forget our appointment today. I'm sorry for the inconveniences. God bless you."

I hissed after reading the message as I threw my phone on the bed.