PART 9

One would have thought Felix was right beside me listening to my prayers, because his text message came in less than five minutes.

"I can't stop thinking about you. I want my nights to always end this way. You mean a lot to me and can't wait for you to be mine forever. Sleep like that queen you are."

I felt on top of the world after reading his text. Within me, I desired to be his woman that very moment. All that was left was just for Felix to appear in my dream, then my convictions are complete.

"Thank You Lord," I muttered as I laid to sleep.

====

I had a very strange dream that night. In the dream Felix and I went on a date, and within the twinkle of an eye Felix brought out a ring and proposed to me.

I was about saying, "Yes" to him when a man looking haggard appeared from nowhere. I fixed my gaze at him as he approached our table, he looked at me and said;

"Why have you forsaken me? I am yours and you are mine."

Felix warned him to stay clear that I am his wife and he isn't ready to let me go.

The next minute, they got involved in a heated argument, and I kept pleading for them to stop but all to no avail.

An elderly man suddenly approached us and ordered them to stop the argument. He simply asked me to make my choice, I chose Felix.

Tears flowed freely from the eyes of the other man as he walks away. The Old man smiled at us and disappeared into the thin air, just then I woke up.

I couldn't express how I felt but I knew I was confused.

I picked up my phone and dialed pastor Kola's number to tell him the dream. I was sure he would have a better understanding.

"Sister Funke, you need not to worry, the devil is trying to steal your joy away from you. Thank God you didn't slack," pastor Kola said.

"But sir, who then was the man who claimed I am his wife because he cried when I denied him?" I asked.

Pastor Kola laughed and replied, "That is the spirit husband my dear daughter, you have nothing to worry, you need to go for deliverance to cut off the union."

"Okay Sir, I will do just that. Have a nice day sir."

I felt very relieved. I could feel the hidden excitement within me which was suppressed by fear beginning to escalate.

I began to thank God and sing praises to Him for finally giving me my perfect man.

=====

I went for deliverance the following week, in fact, Felix joined me. What a sweet man!

I gave Felix my reply after the deliverance program. He was super excited, and we began to court each other.

He treated me like a Queen, and I kept thanking God for blessing me with such a wonderful man.

One faithful day, I was at home trying to take a nap when a foreign number called me.