PART 6

I was still trying to figure out who Felix could be when I heard the sound of the door. I turned back anxiously to catch the sight of this so called Felix.

"Oh my God!" I muttered. I was taken aback by his handsomeness. Gosh! How do I describe Felix? He was way finer than Mike. His height was a perfect match with that of the man I saw in the revelation. His shinny dark skin, broad shoulders, neatly and fitted outfit. His charming smile.

I imagined us on a date in a classy and renowned restaurant. I began to smile when he knelt down and proposed to me. I was lost in my world of fantasy.

"Hi Funke"

I snapped out of my fantasy and tried to compose myself.

" Hello Felix," I replied.

"Well, Sister Funke, this young man here walked into my office days back and told me some things which I wouldn't have believed if not for the fact that God revealed it to me earlier and also showed you during the course of your prayers. So brother Felix, kindly speak for yourself." Pastor kola said.

"May I sit Sir?" Felix asked politely.

"Oh! Sure, please have your seat," pastor Kola answered.

"What a gentle and humble man!" I said to myself.

"My name is Felix Johnson, I am twenty-eight years. A graduate of history and international relations from one of the best universities in the country. I retuned from Canada where I furthered my education and bagged my doctorate degree. I have been called by God to work in His vineyard."

The way Felix picked his words, his intonations and his composure made me fall recklessly in love with him instantly. I couldn't resist myself from blushing as I stared at him.

Felix continued,

"I relocated here last month. As I was having my prayers one night, the Lord instructed me to come to this church. He told me I have a mission here as an evangelist. He also told me I would find my soulmate here, and also I am to guide and groom her to become a great evangelist."

"So what conviction did you have or what made you feel sister Funke is the lady the Lord was talking to you about?" Pastor Kola asked him.

I was a bit scared the moment pastor kola asked the question. 

"What if I am not the lady God was talking about" I asked myself.

"God please, don't break my heart!" I prayed silently.

"I came for the weekly service, and the moment I stepped into the church, she was the first person I sighted. Immediately, the Lord said to me, 'She is your wife'" Felix said.

"Thank You Jesus," Pastor Kola mumbled.

"That very night sir, when I prayed to be sure it was God's voice I heard, I had a revelation that night."