Chapter 28:

Unedited.
——————
There's an indescribable feeling within me that forces me through the door. I couldn't decide whether to stay calm or cause a scene but when I laid my eyes on Brooke leaning against the desk, her arse on view to whoever would walk through, and a disgusted look on My Love's face. I feel immediate relief.

"Oh-I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had company Professor." I stumble as if I had innocent intentions.

Scarlett's eyes widen. A fear glistens across them but there's no need in that. She's done nothing wrong.

Brooke-Bella-Bethany or whatever her name is turns around, leaning herself against Scarlett's desk. She's wearing another fitness set, this time in the colour taupe. Her smug grin that I can easily punch right off her.

"Well she does." The undignified woman announces with a superiority she clearly does not possess.

"What was your question Miss Brown?" Scarlett brings her attention to me, wheeling her chair back away from Brooke.

"I just have a paper you need to sign for authorisation." I step forward handing her a paper I was going to have her sign later. Maybe I'll tell Bethany-Beatrice oh whatever, how I fucked her last night. No, not a good idea.

I turn my head to Brooke as Scarlett signs and she gives me a dirty look. Must be sad wanting something you can't have.

"Well I just wanted to say how upsetting it is that you aren't coming on the trip." Let's just call her B, leans forward on the desk once again. Cheap moves.

"Oh that's right, I was going to say how happy I am that you found someone Professor. You are going on a romantic trip with her am I right?" There's a clear sarcasm in my tone, I try to hide my smirk as I see Scarlett do the same.

"How old is she Professor?" B still presses on as if she could stand a chance, even with that desperate camel toe.

"Alright ladies I think that's quite enough, here's your paper Miss Brown, and yes she is wonderful." Scarlett hands me my paper and smiles to me. "Is there anything else you need?" She looks to B not addressing her name. I could feel the punch in her gut through my toes. I'm loving this.

She seems out of words, her face now pale so I smile "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes-yes I am fine." She bites back, jerking away as I step closer.

"Come on, you need some fresh air. Don't worry Professor I'll take care of her." I turn B around and look back at Scarlett winking. She shakes her head with a smile.

As we make our way out I bring my head closer to B's ear "You know, Professor Johansson has classic tastes. You, however are far from that. What's the word I'm searching for? Oh yes, Slut. So I'd take yourself out of the race before you get hurt." I hold the door open for her and grin as I see her blood boiled face redden. "Oh good your paleness is gone."

She storms out in a fit of rage, however it was more of a childish sulk. I can't help but giggle at the pettiness of the whole situation, but it's hilarious. I close the door and turn to Scarlett who has a huge smirk on her face.

"You know how hot you just looked right?" She seems to forget where we are and I shake my head.

"Oh, no no no, you are not out of the woods yet, we'll be having a chat later."

"Hmm I can agree to that." She looks me up and down and nods.

I roll my eyes "I'll see you later." Without giving her a moment I leave the room.

How could I not be livid with what just happened? Who knows what would have happened if I didn't step in. I trust Scarlett. I trust her with my life. But right there, a part of me couldn't.