Chapter 6:

I adjust my dress, take my purse, that holds my keys, phone and lipgloss.

It's fine, you look sexy girl.

I reassure myself and slap my own ass to boost my confidence. Taking a deep breath I make my way out of my apartment, smiling sweetly as I saw Scarlett leaning against her car, her arms crossed against the chest.

She was wearing a stunning black dress, her hair in natural waves.

I'd never seen her like this

I'd never seen her like this. But wow. I thought that my dress was teasing...but hers. I think she'd won this one.

I look her up and down, staring at her. She was staring deeply at me.

'Now that's a dress a Professor shouldn't see their student wearing' Scarlett smirks.

'And that's a dress a student shouldn't see their Professor wearing' I stand a few centimetres in front of her giving a sassy smile.

'Seems we're breaking all the rules tonight' She takes my hand kissing it, looking up to me through he brows, grinning. Her kiss was soft, the feel of her lips on my skin was heavenly.

I chuckle knowing exactly what she's talking about. I can feel the butterflies from my stomach travel in between my legs, so I make sure to scurry into the car before this dinner is cut short.

I fasten my seatbelt and lay my purse on my lap. I find myself closing my eyes and taking a few breaths before jumping at the sound of Scarlett opening the car door and sliding in.

'Did I scare you?' She asks sincerely, as she fastens her seatbelt and flicks her hair back, out of her face.

'No! not at all' I give a cheeky smile, adjusting the chest of my dress. Scarlett can't help but watch me. 'Can't keep your eyes off me can we?' I state.

'You'll need to stop looking at me like that' She takes her attention away from me and to the road, where she starts the car and begins the drive to the restaurant.

'Why's that?' I give her a cheeky smirk again, pushing her limits.

She clenches her jaw, giving me a side eye and looks back onto the road. There's silence. So I take the win and give myself a mental pat on the back for my efforts.

The rest of the car journey was sweet, we have conversations about life, personal experiences and where we hope to be in the future.

When we arrive, Scarlett quickly finds a parking spot and parks up. Shooting a look at me 'have you been here before?' She questions.

'No, no I haven't' I answer honestly, with curiosity in my gaze. Scarlett grins and steps out of the car. I unfasten my seatbelt and before I can open the door Scarlett opens it for me, holding it so I can graze past her.

'How nice of you!' I state. My shoulder grazing just over her breasts. God did they feel soft.

I walk ahead of her, I can feel her gaze on me. Hearing the tip tap of her heels loudening as we make it to a crossing. She places her hand on my lower back as we cross. Her being so protective is incredibly cute. Making me feel safe. She keeps her hand on my back as we walk into the restaurant and are met with a man sitting behind a desk. He looked around late twenties, if I'm honest he was very handsome.