Chapter 15:

{Unedited}

My heart is racing, my face is probably so red and hot that you could cook a steak. We are really going to do this in college. Ugh the thought is so fucking hot.

I dart my eyes to Scarlett, she's rubbing her hand across the desk like she's wiping something off but I know she's just teasing me. It's working.

'Are you okay, you look flushed?' Alex asks as his attention pans between me and his laptop screen.

No. No I'm not.

'Yeah I'm all good, I think it's from the coffee' I grab my bag and take out some mints 'you want one?'

'Yeah thanks' He takes two and throws them into his mouth. I take two as well and put the packet back into my bag. I then place my phone back on the desk, face down and cross my legs. The throbbing between my legs was painful.

Scarlett then stands and adjusts her skirt 'We will now be having a short break, around fifteen minutes, you are free to leave the class or stay. When we rejoin I'll be showing some videos so you may want to have a few snacks on you' She makes a joke at the end and everyone chuckles. She then gives me a side eye and heads to the door.

An excuse...I need an excuse to leave Alex...

'I'm going to stay here, I need to catch up on some stuff' Alex says, saving me from having to make up some elaborate reason to leave him alone.

'Alright, do you want anything from the canteen?' I ask him as I stand up.

'Nah, I have some food in my bag' He shakes his head furrowing his brows as he continues to type away at his laptop.

'Okay, see you in a bit' I squeeze past him with my phone in hand and head to the door, but slow down when I see some girl speaking to Scarlett. Her name is Bethany? Bella? Bailey? I don't know, it's something beginning with b. I don't stop to look but she's playing with her hair and pushing her chest out, the bitch is flirting with Scarlett. I can't get jealous but come on, she's acting a little desperate...

She chose me hun, better luck next time.

I walk past them and leave the class. I then tread slowly to Scarlett's office, hoping she would catch up behind me or walk ahead. That's when she grazes past me, as she walks ahead I stare at her ass. I can't help it honestly. She arrives at her office door and unlocks it.

'Miss Brown' She calls me. I turn and head inside as she holds the door open for me. My heart is beating out of my chest. I can't believe we are about to do this. I stand facing her desk and hear the door close behind me, there's a click of the lock and then nothing.

I don't know what to do.

'You aren't being good for me Y/n' Scarlett says as she steps closer to me.

'Aren't being good? Please specify' I reply feeling a little more confident as we are in college. Surely she wouldn't do anything. Surely.

'For starters' I feel her hands caress my waist and edge up to my breasts 'This top' She purrs into my ear. 'my clothes do look better on you darling, but I much prefer you with nothing on' She pulls on of the sleeves down slowly, revealing my breast.

'Scarlett we can't' I breathily state as I try to remove myself from her touch. But she pulls me back into her.

'You should have listened to me instead of dressing like a slut' She holds me right and unbuckles my belt. 'If we were back at my place, you want to know what I would do to a slut like you?' This is a whole different side to her.