The Cupboard.

It's rather small in here. It truly is and it doesn't help that Regulus is freakishly tall compared to me. I look up at him and his face is plastered with the same smirk it was outside.

He reaches up and touches my neck, his thumb sliding up and down my jaw line.
"This okay darling?" He asked softly.

"Kiss me you idiot." I reply and he leans in but never quite reaches my lips, instead he goes for my collar bones which are exposed in this dress. I can help but sigh at the feeling.

"Funny, I thought you told me to seduce a girl who was interested. But it's a shame I just can't find one...." He teased and I groaned and his hands slid up and down my waist, pulling me in and his lips found my neck.

"You're so arrogant, it's astounding." I moan out and I feel him smirk against my skin.

"I guess my seduction techniques are improving." He muttered and I pulled away from him, he looked confused, then it turned into mischief.

"Promise me one thing." I state.

"Anything Darling." He takes the one step and closes the gap between us.

"Whatever happens in this Cupboard. We stay friends." I say and his eyes light up.

"Agreed. Tell me to stop and I will."  He reattaches his lips and I moan.

"Same goes for you." I laugh but then I flip him so he's the one against the wall. I undo a few of the top buttons on his shirt and connect my arms around his neck to pull him down. I kiss his neck and jaw and finally his lips. God his lips. So beautiful and soft. Sweat and tasting slightly of cigarette smoke. No doubt the one he had before the party, I'm craving one right now. I'm craving him.

"Jump." And I do, I wrap my legs around his midsection and he presses me against the wall. His hands firmly on my ass. "Fuck." He moans, I can feel why. I can feel it poking me and I smile. But he knocks over a broom and swears for a different reason.

"This might sound weird but maybe we should postpone this until we're... not in a broom cupboard?" I laugh and he groans.

"Promise?"

"Promise." I peck his lips and he lets me down.