The Party.

The party in the Slytherin common room tonight and I was just finishing my hair when Regulus walked in.

"You sure do know how to clean up, darling." I'll admit. It made me smile.

"Why thank you, sweetheart." I said, taking a joking curtsy. It made him chuckle.

"Seriously, you look beautiful Y/n." He whispered, talking a few steps closer.

"Cmon, let's get going."

We arrived at the party and the room was already lit and music pulsed around. Saying bodies already intoxicated, entwined limbs wherever you looked. People making out, smoking and drinking together.

"Cmon, let's get some seats." I heard Regulus over the loud music and he led me to the leather sofas by the fire. As fate would have it there sat Mattheo with Pansy leaning against his chest between his legs. And on the sofas beside the two of them was Draco, Jacob, Theo, and Lorenzo. Great.

"Look who decided to show." Draco taunted, but my gaze was still on Mattheo and Pansy, she began to kiss his neck. I looked away. It stung. I didn't want it to, but it did.

"Didn't think you knew what a party was Y/n, thought they didn't let bitches in here." I felt Regulus tense beside me, I grabbed his hand.

"No but they do seem to have an open door policy for assholes and morons, don't they?" Blaise laughed, so did Regulus. The others scowled. Tough crowd.

"How about a game of truth or dare to spice things up." Lorenzo suggested, placing his bottle down.

"I'm in but it seems Mattheo and Pansy have started without us." Jacob laughed and Pansy flipped him off, when I got the courage to look Mattheo was already looking at me and he smirked and finally kissed Pansy back. I felt a twinge of something in my chest but I ignored it. I can't dictate who he fucked, i just want my best friend back.

Regulus and I sat down and it was quite close so he just gestured for me to put my legs over his lap. I did and made sure my dress didn't come up too high. I didn't want to flash anyone just yet. He put his hand down, rubbing circles on my leg with his thumb

"Blaise, truth or dare?" Theo asked and Blaise took a swig.

"Truth." He said immediately.

"Pussy." Draco said with a cough.

"Out of all of us here, who is the hottest?" Pansy said, her and Mattheo weren't kissing anymore.

"In that dress, Y/n any day of the week over you fuckers." I looked at my lap, god why was I blushing. Draco wolf whistled. I felt Regulus laugh, his face lit up when he smiled. It suited him.

Pansy glared holes into my head and I smirked, I felt victorious.

"Mattheo, truth or dare?" Jacob says and Matheo shrugs.

"Dare."

"Whisper something dirty in Pansy's ear." Lorenzo said and he smirked, she was blushing like mad. It was a pretty long whisper. I kept my eyes down and Regulus squeezed my leg, I looked at him.

'You okay.' He mouthed at me and I nodded. He smiled and kept his hand resting on my legs.

"Regulus," Mattheo began and Regulus's face was slack. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He says and before Mattheo could respond Jacob interjected.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with anyone you like." He says and Regulus smiles. He turns his head to look at me and I can't help but bite my lip.

"Ready Darling?" He asked softly and I get my legs off him and he helps me up.

"Let's go Black." I say and we both got in the cupboard. Leaving the dumbstruck circle of Slytherins behind. They all eventually stop looking. All except Mattheo, I want to turn and look at him too.

But I don't.