Mistaken.

I was sitting on a bench at King's Cross station with my head in my hands. Most kids were already on the train. I get Mattheo's mum was a bitch but I didn't think she'd want him to miss the train. There were still a fair amount of people on the platform when I spotted Draco.

He looked taller than last year, which didn't surprise me at all, his hair a few inches longer. He was facing away from me but I could picture the sickening smirk that was already plastered on it. I had seen it enough everytime he stole my books or called me names or shoved me through the halls. I hated him and his friends. But I still couldn't find Theo and I was feeling cocky so I tapped his shoulder.

"You seen Mattheo, Malfoy?" I asked bluntly when he turned on his heel to face me. I was right about the smirk, he looked me up and down wearing it, it made me a little sick.

"Didn't know my friend had a summer fling. What's your name Sweetheart?" He smiled and I was speechless. Did my bully of 5 years just flirt with me? Draco Malfoy, Parkinson Pansy, Lorenzo Berkinshire, Jacob Nawaro, Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini had been making my life fucking hell for years.

Mattheo was their friend, they liked him. They despised me.

It's official, I've gone mad.

"Shut it Malfoy, you seen him or not?" I snapped, feeling a spike of irritation. What was he playing at? No doubt some cruel joke.

"Playing hard to get? I like that." Oh. My. God. He doesn't recognise me, I looked down at myself. I've grown an inch or two since our 5th year, my wiry dark hair hangs down my back like a curtain and I guess you can say I've grown into my features. My nose is no longer slightly too big for my face.

"Y/n!" I hear a voice from behind Draco and without even turning around I watch as Malfoy's face drops when he realises who I am. Mattheo jogs down the platform and hugs me tight right in front of Draco. Mattheo laughs and turns to his friend.

"Y/n Y/L/N?" he sneers and I nod.

"Thanks for distracting Y/n from the fact I'm late." And he kissed my cheek excitedly, god i missed this weirdo.

"You know me, Draco," I flirted, his face twisted with regret. I was enjoying myself too much, "I like playing hard to get." I smirked and Mattheo laughed at the look of shock on Draco's face. I giggled and the two of us boarded the train. Leaving a dumbfounded Draco Malfoy behind.

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of my new story!!! I'm so exited to share this with you all, feel free to vote, thank you so much :)))))))