Chapter Twenty One

Allison

I was awakened by a soft caress on my cheek; I imagined that it must have been Richard. I kept my eyes closed to revel in the feeling.

Richard ran his hand down along my jaw, leaving a trail of tingles along the way. I sighed at the feeling.

He then lightly tickled my collar bones, going from one to the other, and back again. His touches were so soft, so delicate, and so loving.

Richard then brought his hand slightly lower, caressing my upper chest until he slipped his fingers inside my shirt.

I snapped my eyes open at this, a gasp escaping my lips. I was not used to being touched in that area.

I immediately regretted opening my eyes when I found that it was not Richard who was touching me, it was Jack.

I shot up into a sitting position and tried to push Jack away from me. My strength was no match against his, he stood as solid as a rock.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I growled.

Jack chuckled, finding my anger amusing.

"Allison... That's a silly question now isn't it? Look around, you're in my mansion."

I remained silent.

"I don't think you should complain. Think of how nice my touch just felt, you surely seemed to have enjoyed it." he smirked, crossing his arms.

My face burned with rage.

"You're disgusting! Don't give yourself so much credit, I thought you were-"

I immediately snapped my lips shut.

Shit.

I almost gave Richard away.

Jack raised an eyebrow at this.

"You thought I was, what? Or who rather."

I searched my brain for an answer.

"My boyfriend. I thought you were my boyfriend." I replied.

Jack chuckled again.

"Nice try, I've been keeping tabs on you for months. You don't have a boyfriend."

Double shit.

"It's none of your business." I countered.

It that seriously the best you could do? What, are you in first grade or something?

"Alright, keep it to yourself. I already know anyway. I just wanted you to say it, it would provide me with some corroboration."

What? He knows?

"What are you talking about?"

He smirked, "You know perfectly well what I am talking about, Allison. Does the name John ring a bell?"

Oh, lord. No no no no, please no.

I kept a straight face, despite the feeling of worry raging inside of me.

"Doesn't ring a bell, love? Okay, what about Richard then?"

I was fuming now, my fists clenched the bed sheets tightly and I felt as if I might combust.

"Oh, so it does. Great, I'm glad we cleared that up."

Jack's look of anger replaced his look of amusement as he took a step closer to me.

"Did you seriously think that you could get by me? That you could escape?" He shook his head and laughed a humorless laugh.

"Did you seriously think that you could fuck him and get away with that too?"