Chapter Fifteen

Allison

"Well, well, well." Jack drawled.

"Hey, Boss." Richard grunted as we stood by the doorframe of Jack's office.

Jack was leaning back in his chair with his feet up on his desk and his hands clasped in his lap. His office was strangely neat and his desk was a rustic brown color; it appeared to be very old. It was a wonder how Jack's feet did not yet begin the slow atrophication of it.

Richard still had a strong hold on my wrists.

"Sit down, John." Jack spoke.

"I prefer not to, Sir. I wouldn't want this lady to scurry away again." Richard responded. "Besides, there is only one chair." he countered.

Good job, Richard. I really do not want to see this man.

A devilish grin spread across Jack's face as he spoke his next words.

"You could put her on your lap. It'll get you a little accustomed to your reward."

Richard's jaw clenched.

His reward; to have sex with me.

The thought made me cringe. Richard had noticed my discomfort and loosened his hold on my wrists. He let go of my left wrist and grasped my hand lightly instead, tracing invisible circles on my skin.

"Well? Sit down! I gave you a solution to your problem." Jack commanded.

Richard gave my hand a reassuring squeeze as he led me to the chair. Richard then sat down and pulled me onto his lap. My hands were now resting in my lap with Richard's arms wrapped around my waist, clasping my wrists. It astonished me how Richard's hands appeared to be holding my wrists with pressure and force when in reality, he held me with such a soft and delicate touch.

Jack's sly smile grew wide, exposing his crooked yellow teeth.

"Hmm, she suits you John. Maybe I'll let you keep her when I get through with her."

What?!

My look of shock amused Jack and he began to laugh, his deep rumble exploding throughout the office. When Jack's laugh died down, he looked at Richard questioningly.

"You're a bit quiet today, John. Did anything bad happen that I need to know about?" Jack questioned.

"No, Sir. Everything is perfect."

Jack seemed a bit bemused by Richard's curt reply.

The silence in the room was deafening. Not wanting to make eye contact with Jack, I let my eyes drift down to the brown carpet.

"Allison." Jack rumbled.

Oh, no.

"Yes?" I asked, my eyes not leaving the carpet.

"Look at me." he spoke.

I took a deep breath, my eyes still fixed on the carpet. I did not want to lay my eyes on his face.

"Look at me." his voice grew slightly louder, more strict this time.

"Look at me now!!!" he boomed.

I slowly rose my head to meet Jack's eyes. My breath hitched when I felt Richard let go of my wrists and begin to caress little circles in the palms of my hands again.

What is he doing? Jack might see!

I quickly snuck a peek at our hands, making sure that they were not in Jack's line of vision. Thankfully, the desk was blocking Jack's view.

"Allison." Jack spoke.

"Jack." I responded coldly.

Jack chuckled, "You see? This is why I picked this one. She's difficult and has a sense of humor."

Jack dropped his feet and placed his hands flat on the desk. Richard immediately let go of my hands and got a strong hold on my wrists, yet again. Jack slowly leaned forward over his desk, bringing his face in close proximity to mine.

My heart rate picked up, It felt as if my heart was two seconds away from leaping out of my chest.

Oh, God. Is he going to kiss me?

Jack dropped his gaze to my lips as he licked his slowly.

"I like 'em tough, Allison; and that's exactly what you are." he whispered, his voice raspy.

I stared cold and hard into Jack's eyes, I was not going to let him break me.

Jack breathed out a laugh and sat back in his chair as Richard reluctantly let go of my wrists and began caressing my hands again, comforting me.

"John, I want Allison in the best room we've got. Understand? You know what that means." Jack smiled.

"La Spettacolare" Richard answered.

"That's right." Jack nodded, turning his gaze to me but still speaking to Richard.

"Take her now and leave her ready for me." spoke Jack.

"Yes, Sir."

Richard stood and pulled my wrists behind my back.

Have me ready for him? What's that supposed to mean?!?

I looked up at Richard as he pushed me in front of him. I gave him a look of panic and question that went unnoticed. Richard held a look of hatred and disgust on his face as we continued walking toward the door.

"See you soon... Difficult one." Jack drawled seductively.

Jacks previous words could have only meant one thing. I felt tears brimming in my eyes...

Jack was going to have sex with me... Tonight.