He got up and left me in the room all alone.

What does that supposed to mean?

How will I find out the information?

I don't know anything.

I was facing the mirror and I looked awful.

The door opened and I didn't see who it was. My eyes were only focused on the mirror.

The bed sunk and someone wrapped their arms around me.

"I'm sorry." He leaned closer to kiss me but I moved away. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you try to find where Rose is?" My eyes didn't met his eyes.

I was just looking down at my hands and playing with my fingers.

He lowered his head and sighed. "I fucked up!" He said.

"I destroyed you. I'm so fucking stupid." I still didn't look at him.

"Love, I know what I did isn't forgivable."

Yeah, it isn't but you can make it up to me if you love me. If he really loves me, he should do something so I can forgive him or forget about it.

If he truly wants me, he should be sorry and do something to gain my trust again. If not, forget it. I will forget that I ever loved you.

Forget that I ever loved being with you. Forget that I ever made love with you.

I will let you go.

Maybe I wasn't capable for you enough, but my love for you will always will be the same even if I could have you or not.

I will be there for you when you don't need me. I will be there for you if you hate me. I will be there for you if you go back to Rose. I will be there for you if you don't love me. I will always be there for you... but you... will never be there for me. Never.

I wished you could feel the same love I'm feeling for you.

Everyday I hope you would love me for me, but seems like no one wants me for me, just me for someone else's version.

You don't see me in me. You see Rose in me. How do you think I will ever be able to recover? I will always be reminded that you don't love me. You love Rose and you will forever love her.

What did I do wrong?

Was my love for you so low that you can't seem to forget Rose?

Am I that bad?

You say you love me, but is it really love or just a word to keep me here so you can see me as Rose?

I'm not Rose, but I think if she ever heard someone else saying that, I think she would be heartbroken too.

Why would you want your love of your life think about someone else and say their name and always miss them?

I gave myself to him so he could forget about Rose, and so I could make him feel better. Make myself feel better.

But I failed. I failed successfully.

"I want you to find Rose and release me when you find her. And I want you to forget about me. About that I ever loved you and made love with you. I want us to be strangers again,"

His head shot up.

"I don't think I can love you if you love Rose and if you only want her." My voice wasn't shaky, I was feeling brave.

His eyes met mine and he looked hurt.

"Valerie-" I backed away. "Don't. Don't touch me. Go and find your lover. I don't want you to be with me because I remember you of Rose. I'm a human with feelings. I don't want my heart to be played with.."

I paused for a second to catch my breath. "Get out of this room and do your task that you were sent for. You were sent to kill me. Kill me. And go and find Rose, because I'm not Rose."

I stood up and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

I slid down and sat on the floor and started to cry.

I hate him, but I love him.

No, I hate him.

No! I love him.

Why? Why, Juan? Why?

If you want to love me, stay and make love with me.

If you don't love me, find Rose and let me go my way and find someone who can love me for me.

But I know I can't move on because my love is only made for you.

Only you.

————

Hey, Loves!

I hope you guys have enjoyed this story so far. I don't know if you like it or not. But I try my best for you'll <3

TikTok: alisha90300
Instagram: alisha903000