Chapter: 13

The hot water was running down my body, my whole body relaxed and it had been a while last time I showered and felt clean. I hate not being hygienic.

I took shower gel on my body and shaved because I asked them to buy me a shaver. While the water was running down I washed my body after shaving and then put some shampoo on my hair.

Goodbye greasy hair.

I washed and put on some conditioner and the smell of my hair was wonderful. It smelled like a sunflower.

When I was done, I got out and wrapped a blue towel around my body, and started to dry myself. I took my new underwear and put it on and the clothes they gave me. I felt so fresh and clean. Regardless, the bed started to smell like a trash can, so I made them change it.

When I got out everything was great and the room smelled a lot better than earlier. Sadly I was being locked again, and I'm tired of this. "Sorry, you know this is my work. You hate this, I can see it," Reid said giving me a disappointing smile, and stepped back. "Yeah, I understand. This is not your fault."

Every day it was the same. Wake up, people coming in my room, eat and then sleep. My body can't accomplish this anymore. What I want to do is to at least go out in the backyard or the balcony and stand there or do something, being enthusiastic.

But will they let me do it? The answer is, no.

Because they all are assholes and forever will be one.

"So, Reid," I began by saying, "I know this isn't your job to show me, but do you have any pictures of her... what's her name again?" I was trying to find the name, it's been a while and I haven't thought about her, at all. "Rose," I shouted like I was supposed to cheer someone.

"Why?" Reid asked crossing his arms and taking one more step back. "I mean Juan always talks about him... and I maybe thought... I don't know," I shrugged and leaned back on my pillow, and now was my pillow wet.

"In the first place, it's not my right to show you," he sounded so aggressive, "you should ask Mr. Fernandez, but if he says no, you should not keep asking."

Damn, chill I just asked a question. The reason why I am asking is that I wanna see if I have seen her before, like anywhere. "You are right, sorry."

He sat down and shook his head, "I didn't mean to state it in such a harm way, but I need to do something first and maybe I can show you." He gave me a reassuring smile.

I have to change the topic because it was so silent. "So, how are you and your boyfriend?" His head shot up and he smirked evilly at me. "Damn, you remember? The last time I talked to you was a week ago." He laughed at himself taking out his phone.

"You can't see Rose's picture, but you can see my boyfriend's," he was, I suppose, going through his gallery to show me an image. "What's his name?" I stretched out my leg and yawned, and asked him while he was finding a picture. "His name is James."

A smile came to my face, "such a common name, but it's a beautiful name." We both laughed together and then finally he showed a picture.

James was a brunette and had green eyes and is light skin. Kinda like my type to be honest. "Wow, I had expected him to be blonde but with a side with just pink color and another blonde, and his eyes to be blue." He turned off his phone, "but isn't he gorgeous?" Reid asked with full excitement and I gave him a slight nod and he jumped in the air.

"I knew it he was," he said clapping his hands, "that means people were lying," I laughed at him, "they will be when he's so gorgeous," I said and he looked so happy.

"Reid, you should calm down."

He sat down giving himself a nod. "You remind me of my best friend, she acted just like you and I miss her." My smile faded away, I miss my old life so much. Reid took his hands on my lap, "it will be better soon, I promise." He squeezed my hands and a tear ran down and I quickly wiped it away with my other hand.

"I hope so," I know that it won't get any better. He knows it too, but he made me feel slightly better. I pray to God every day to protect me and that things would get better and not go wrong. But I accept what God wants.

"Okay, this is a weird question but nothing will happen. Have you had sex before?" Okay, I never saw THAT coming out of his mouth. Are people so curious to know if I'm a virgin or not?

"No, I have never had sex before," this was very awkward for me, but hey maybe he will be my new friend? "and I don't know how that feels," his eyes were widened.

"Okay, this is weirder, I want you to have sex before you die, I want you to have sex with Mr. Fernandez because he needs to calm down. And sex helps."

Did he say that out without stuttering and without thinking twice? I was too stunned to speak after this. "And I know you want it, and I also saw you both kissing each other while you both were going to the room, but I could see he never had that."

Is he spying on us? "Ehhh..." I was still too stunned to speak. He got up and walked to the door, "I'm telling him, bye." He ran out of the room and I couldn't still say anything. Stupid me.

Maybe I should die instead, right? I was nervous laughing at myself.

Fuck you, Reid for making my life even harder.

The door opened and I knew immediately who it was. "You thought I would say that?" Reid came into the room again, "you scared the life out of me." I complained to him and he sat there just rolling his eyes.

"If you keep rolling your eyes it will get stuck." He gave me his serious face, but it was too serious so I just couldn't hold back my laugh. "Sorry, it's funny to see you serious."

"Okay, now I have to get some work done, but it was fun to be with you," I told him goodbye and leaned my head on the knees.

The door opened again. "Why does everyone want to come in?" I said a little too loudly and to was Juan, "oh sorry."

"I just wanted to check on you because Reid is a weird type and he likes to irritate other people's asses." My heartbeat was going faster when he came down and sat right across. "No, it's actually okay because I'm bored all day you know," he gave me a small smile.

He looked at me for a second and came closer, I was trying to adjust what was happening before I knew his lips were on mine.

I took my hands in his face and kissed him back. He started to trail kisses down my neck and I shut my eyes. "Unlock the handcuffs, please." He didn't stop kissing me but took off my handcuffs and threw them aside.

"Fuck, Valerie. What the fuck have you been doing with me?" He mumbled into my skin, his hands were on my neck, and the other on my hips. He placed me down and I was on top of him. "Is it okay, if umm- if I pull those clothes off?" He was breathing heavily into my skin and my body was giving the excitement I didn't know I had waited for so long.

"Yes," I said kissing his neck.

---------

Hey, you probably hate me for not giving you the whole scene in this chapter, but I want you to fully enjoy it in the next chapter without me interrupting, right?

So, I promise the next chapter will be out soon. Trust me, but I have to write the next chapter pretty well so you can ENJOY it.

And yeah, if you find any mistakes I haven't read this chapter, but I will fix them if there are any.

And yeah I know this chapter was short, I'm so so sorry. But next won't me ;)

So, until then bye, and of course, you can find me on social media.

TikTok: alisha90300

Instagram: alisha903000

<3