24

"She's my sister."

I know this isn't going to work out. He looked at me, surely memorizing and examining my features which don't match and are unique. I opened my mouth to speak again.

"I'm not their sister." I glanced at him for a second and immediately looked down, continuing my words. But my voice didn't come out as a deep voice came out again. "She's actually from abroad. When we both were in London, we met her. She's cool, and we got easily connected." He turned to jhope who's trying not to show his nervous state.

"Oh." The middle aged man hummed, not fully satisfied with the answer. The royal court man put his hands back and cleared his throat. "Go back to your rooms now." He walked back and turned to the vice captain of the royal guard, Choi yeonjun.

"Keep an eye on them. Make the security strong around them. If I find one of them missing from there, you will be done in my hands."  He walked outside the door. "And you should get ready for tomorrow's schedule." With that the man walked off, and a bunch of sighs echoed in the room.

-

Standing on the balcony, Y/n looked at the night sky. The moon adorned the pretty stars in the dark Sky. A cold breeze passed her body, a slight shiver running through her back as She hugged herself.

All these events which happened in the past few weeks were still lingering hard in her mind. With him coming to her flat, the bunny form, taking him inside, uhh...hickey, petting him, stealing carrots from him, him turning into a human, the king, his friends, sneaking into the palace, getting caught and She ended up here.

She sighed, turning back, walking into the room they arranged for her. The room is really big and large. It's really alluring. She opened the double doors of the bathroom walking inside. Standing in front of the mirror She washed my face, glancing at her reflection in the mirror.

Her mind is still drowning in his thoughts that She couldn't even notice the person who's standing back of her. "Who's that!?" A gasp left her, turning around. "Aish! You scared me!" Her hand was continuously patting her chest and her back trying to cane down.

"I'm sorry." A bunny smile landed on his lips, as he walked to her. "I just wanted to see how you are." Nervously smiling, Jungkook glanced at y/n.

"By sneaking into the washroom huh!? But how did you come in?" She leaned against the sink, crossing her arms over her chest. "Sorry again but Uhh...this room used to be my playroom when I was a kid." He walked to the bedroom, looking around, his eyes shining.

"I used to escape from my room through that door." He pointed to a wall which is inside the bathroom. "I escaped from the world of responsibilities and sneaked here." His eyes glistened with the trace of tears which were trying not to fall out.

Jungkook turned around to look at her, before wiping the tears and displaying a small smile to which y/n returned the gesture gladly. "Why are you here? I mean...now?" She turned around washing her face and hands.

"Is everything comfortable for you here?" Jungkook spoke, glancing at her through the reflection. "Just wait here, I'll be back in a second." Before she could answer anything he went back to his room from the secret door which is right beside the shelves.

Jungkook came back to her with something in his hands. Pressing her lips into a thin line, y/n glanced at him finding a pair of clothes in his hands along with two wine glasses.

"Here." Handing her his clothes, she placed them on the sink counter. "But I already wore them. Someone was at the door and gave me these." She pointed to her clothes which she's wearing now. "I don't need it, your majesty."

Jungkook licked his lips nervously, before holding her wrist. He pulled the sleeve a bit up. "Look, this is uncomfortable for you. You could have said that to me." He pointed to the irritating red patch on her milky skin.

"Go change your clothes. Also it's your bunny man, Jungkook." He stressed on his nickname bunny man, gently pushing her more into the washroom to change before walking out to the bedroom which is arranged for her.

He leaned back resting on the bed, looking at the ceiling while waiting for her. Two minutes of closing his eyes, laying in the bed, he heard someone whispering his name. "B-Bunny man?"

He sat up on the bed looking around, when he found a figure standing in front of the bathroom, patting the slight wrinkles of the clothes which she's wearing now. His clothes.

Walking to him, her cheeks blushed crimson red, her heart palpitations couldn't get controlled by her. And him, her eyes stuck into her figure, when she's especially wearing that T-shirt of his along with the sweatpants.

She held the hem of the T-shirt, mumbling while fidgeting the fabric. "Are these yours?" Looking up to his face as she didn't hear any sound from him, she found him, staring at her with his big doe eyes.

She waved her hand in front of him, bringing him out of his trance. "Ah..yes you said something?" Y/n nodded getting back into fiddling his clothes which she's wearing currently.

Jungkook glanced at her nervous state, a smile gently placed on his lips as he held her wrist softly. He looked up to her face. "You don't need to be nervous around me." Standing up, he gently put his hands around her figure, embracing her in his arms.

"I want you to just be the same way when I was a bunny, without any nervousness around me." A bunny smile laced on his lips, when she put her hands on his back hugging her. It was their first time hugging.

His face glowed up in happiness but that immediately turned into a frown when he heard a knock at the door.

Especially when he is in her room around 2 am in the morning.

Vote.comment. Follow
Have a great time ahead!
Thank you for 4.8k reads!
Also there's an important thing I should mention.
Me and my bestie RudhiraAkula created an account on Instagram, publishing the works there.
I hope you guys could give a like and some comments, showing some love as you gave to my books in wattpad.
I love you guys!
Bye!