12

Read the authors note at the end!

Jungkook was full of the joys of spring. His face was flushed with happiness, when he learnt that he could actually hear thoughts. He got to know that he can actually hear y/n's thoughts. At that moment, his eyes were brimmed with a wave of shock and ecstasy, a smile was lacing on his pink lips.

Without wasting a single second, he rushed to the balcony. He sat down on his knees, joining his hands to pray to the angels. He was beyond happy. His pupils dilated with happiness.

It's been two days. 2 days, since he can hear her thoughts and inner voice. He would be chuckling and giggling silently when he heard her weird and funny thoughts.

Putting the magazine aside on the table, Jungkook set his legs on the ground, standing up. He held the empty coffee cup, moving to the kitchen. "Why isn't she still here?" Muttering slowly, he washed the empty cup, putting it on the shelves.

"Why is it called 'building' when it is already built??"

With that he rushed to the balcony, trying to find someone. Someone, whose smile he would worship the most, whose eyes he likes the most, whose side he wants to spend life with. His wandering eyes found a figure, walking down the street.

Her hands were behind her back, her feet were hopping as they touched the ground. Her lips played a pretty smile with slight small giggles. There was no one around. It was just 7 in the evening and the people were really less around the locality now.

The Male watched her as he leaned against the railing of the balcony with a hand resting under his chin. He was so interested in her. His eyes never leave the sight of her walking down the street.

"Ahh! It was such a tiring day! But all I did was tag along with them and helped here and there looking after the files and stuff."

"I wish I could feel the smell of freshly cooked rice, which I always get as soon as I step into the house. It really gives the feeling of home." A small smile played on his lips, as he heard her.

"Arghh! I want to relax. My back really hurts!!" She groaned and our male protagonist stepped back inside when she saw her entering the building.

Some shuffles of foot thuds were heard as he tried to occupy himself with some work so that he wouldn't get suspicious of him that he was watching her.

"I'm home!" The voice followed along with a door click and the footsteps echoing as they stepped in. "Welcome back!" Jungkook shouted from the kitchen.

-

"Ah! Such a tiring day!" Stepping out of the bathroom, she entered the room, wiping her hair with a white towel. She stood in front of the mirror wiping the ends of her wet hair.

"And done!" She put the towel aside, her feet danced on its toes, moving around the bedroom. "I wonder what he's doing"

Y/n went into the living room, closing the door behind. Once she stepped into the room, the room was pitch black. "Is it a power cut?" She walked slowly, trying not to get any hurt as she's clumsy af.

As she took a step ahead, she found a ray source of light coming from a corner. It was him. It was him lighting the candles. His soft features are showing in the candlelight. His beautiful eyes shining like the stars in the candlelight. His bunny smile can be seen, it was the most precious smile which she had ever seen. In total words, to her eyes he looked handsome.

Coming out of her imagination, she blinked her eyes when she saw a hand stretched out for her, asking hers. There was a amazing human with a beautiful heart and a handsome face.

Y/n didn't even realise that the whole room was covered with scented candles within seconds. Jungkook held her hands in his, walking to the sofa. He had set the whole setup for her. He wanted her to relax. So he tried her best to make her comfortable.

Jungkook went back to the kitchen bringing two plates filled with food and some coke. He set the plates down on the coffee table, before taking a seat on the floor. Patting the seat beside him, he looked up to meet her confused eyes.

"Sit here." Y/n immediately followed him by taking a seat beside him. "Just wanted to make you comfortable." He smiled showing off his bunny-like smile, which immediately made her giggle like a kid.

"Let's have a movie night! With foooooddddd!" The bunny man shouted excitedly holding the spoon. He put her plate in front of her.

"Indian!?" He nodded. "I thought you would be liking it. So...I ordered some." scratching the back of his neck, he answered nervously.

"Thank you! Oh btw What are we watching??"

"Shouldn't we watch an Indian movie as it goes with Indian food??" He played the movie and the rest of the night went with happiness and happiness and happiness with the spark of love arising in both of them.

Vote. Comment. Follow
Hope you liked the chapter! Do share it with your friends, if you liked it.

Thank you for 1k reads! It means a lot to me.

I know I didn't update this book for a long time. I was busy with my physical classes and stuff. F**k school!! I'm literally so done with it. My back and my neck really hurts as I sit for long hours in the class and I'm tired af. And of course with those stupid teachers who try to compare others with the firstbenchers 😩( I guess RudhiraAkula can understand why) . I'm literally so done with them!!

Anyways from today this book will be updated on every weekend. Also do comment your opinions on this book and my writing. So I could change the style. Thank you so much! Have a nice day!