1

It's a new place. New culture, new people, new language, new lifestyle, new traditions. Everything is mesmerising to my eyes. This place looks wonderful. I don't know much about Korea so I'm ready to face the new challenges and things here.

This place is quite interesting. I all of a sudden feel like this new place connects me to something, bringing me happiness and a bright new hope, and the destiny of my life.

I opened the car window down feeling the hit of fresh air right on my face. The tall buildings of Seoul were captivating. The whole ride from the airport went by me looking out of the window. The new city really attracted me to its beauty.

I feel like I'm gonna find a new fate which changes my life completely.

Getting off from the car, I took my luggage as the car stopped in front of my new destination. My new home for some time, for some days.

The house looks great. It looked like a 2 story apartment building but I guess apartment isn't the correct word. As there were only two flats. 

Walking to the front door, I pressed the doorbell. As I was waiting for the person to come out, I was fascinated by the flowers which were planted in the pots on either side of the door.

There were a whole bunch of potted plants placed near the door. They were really pretty.

Bending down to a flower height, supporting myself by placing my hands on my knees, I looked at a specific flower. "Evening primrose" The words spelled out more like a whisper.

"Do you like gardening?" a voice popped out making me stand up on my feet. I smiled at the elder woman as I nodded. She was dressed in dignified clothes and her heart was as sweet as her smile.

"Oops my bad. I forgot to introduce myself.." I said and the lady in front of me started giggling at me.

"Hello Mrs. Kim. I'm the one who's getting into that flat. Your new neighbor." I spoke and smiled.

"Hello Ms. Y/n. Minhyuk said you would be here anytime soon." she spoke as she slid her hands to her pocket giving me a keychain with 2 keys jingling.

"I have arranged all the necessities. If you need anything you can ask me." she smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Kim." I smiled, taking the keys showing her my gratitude.

"And yeah! Come over to my house sometime, we can have some more talks about the plants, while having a cup of tea ."

"Sounds Good, Mrs. Kim." I smiled, then bowed leaving the place.

I don't want to waste a single moment now. The bed is calling me. I'm hella tired due to the journey all the way to Korea. It's my first time being here and that too due to some important work. More to be detailed I'm here for my job. I'm ready to challenge all these things for which I'm an Alien to. But now what's more important is my sleep.

I put the keys in the key hole, twisting them to open. I opened the door, placing the keys on the table which was placed alongside the wall, near to the door.

The house looks pretty much comfortable and cozy. The sunlight entering the living room from the windows with the white curtains riled up on either side. The baby pink velvet sofa facing the windows. A carpet was laid across it and some of the painting portraits were hanging onto the wall on the other side.

The white coloured painted walls are giving a good attractive look with the marine colour doors at the other side of the hall.

The 2 marine colour doors which are next to each other one of them leads to the bedroom and the other one is a bathroom. The bathroom is not the attached ones but it doesn't matter as it is just right next to the bed room.

The flat was beautiful. A perfect one for a couple..? But I'm single forever lol...anyways let's now get to the main thing

My sleep!

Walking into the bedroom, I directly jumped on the bed. My back coming in contact with the soft mattress made me slip into sleep in just a few minutes.

Closing my eyes for a second,I was about to drift off to sleep but a stupid call made me jolt up. I fished out my phone answering the call. Anger bursts out of me as I look at the caller Id.

My stupid guy best friend

"What do you want?" I asked, directly closing my eyes as I put my phone at my ear without any support of my hand. (The other line on the call will be mentioned in underlined italics.)

"So rude! I was expecting a proper hello from you."

"You expected a proper hello..? If I were there, I would have dug a pit to bury you for disturbing my sleep."

"Geez cool down. Calm down my daughter."

" I ain't your daughter. Now stop talking shit and tell me what do you want?" I couldn't stop myself from drowning into sleep. My eyelids are about to close anytime soon.

" I was wondering if I could take my video games from you which you borrowed from me the last time."

"Take It And don'tevertrytotouchmybelongingsandbye!." my eyes gave up. They couldn't hold anymore. (Don't ever try to touch my belongings and bye!)

With that I drifted off to sleep. I didn't even bother to cut the call, throwing my phone aside.

-

I'm in search of food now. I can't live without food, you know. My poor tummy. Wait, let me search for something. Wandering around the house, I looked for food in the kitchen and in the fridge there's nothing for me to eat. Should I go out and something? Or should I order something.

I picked up my phone. Unlocking the screen the crackhead's name popped up. Rohan, my one and only guy best friend. We are friends from our kindergarten.

There were 6 calls and 24 messages from him. "What is it now?" I dialed his number and put it near ear. The messages from him showed that he eagerly wants to talk to me about something. But he isn't picking it up.

Addition to this my stomach growled again. I sighed, patting it.  I got up from my seat to the front door when I heard someone ringing the bell.

It was Mrs. Kim. "Here. I thought you would be hungry so I bought you some food." I thanked her and bowed as I took the food she packed for me.

I went back to the kitchen, closing the door behind me, placing the food onto the table. I eagerly started searching for the food she packed. I'm super damn hungry, ready to munch all the food.

She prepared some food including some noodles. And I slurped it down in one go. Damn I'm so hungry. I quickly completed the food. And sat back leaning on the chair at the dining table while caressing my filled stomach.

"I ate fully. Damn I have to walk sometime now or else this little tummy will go wide long kilometers ahead if I don't exercise." I sighed, and started arranging my clothes and toiletries neatly in the closets and the bathroom shelves.

As I was putting them on the shelves, I heard some knocks and a doorbell rang. Maybe it's Mrs. Kim. I went to the door, looking out from the peeping hole through the door. I couldn't see no one.

I shrugged and opened the door. I stepped forward looking outside from left to right. There's no one. I looked down to meet a pair of big doe eyes, which were sternly looking at me.

"A bunny?"

—————————

Vote. Comment. Follow
Hope you liked the first chapter!