New York

The following morning their bags were packed and Tom drove them to the airport. "Ready?" He asked, taking her hand.
"As I'll ever be," she took a breath.
"We're actually having the VIP treatment today, normally I don't bother."
"Still trying to impress me?"
He winked and opened the door, handing the keys of the R8 to the valet and unloading their bags on to a trolley.
As the entered through the doors, a man in a crisp airline uniform met them. "Mr Hiddleston, Miss Allen, if you'd like to follow me?" Tom insisted on pushing the trolley himself and she heard them chatting idly about the weather as they walked. He checked their baggage and handed them boarding passes, escorting them through security and into the first class lounge. So this is how the other half fly, Kate thought. They were immediately offered drinks and a cabinet full of delicious-looking pastries, fresh fruit, breakfast. She had to focus on keeping her mouth from gaping.
They sat down in a leather couch and waited for their coffee. "I had no idea first class was even an option for domestic,"
"Either did I," Tom chuckled. "I've flown first class on a couple of international flights but I don't normally. This is a treat for you." He leaned over and kissed her cheek.
"Begin as you intend to go on, Mr Hiddleston. If I can't have this treatment every time, I don't think this will work out." Kate joked.
"Kate, anything you want, is yours. I mean it," he said seriously.
"Where's the private jet then?"
"Oh it's in for repairs. Maybe next time." He winked and put his large hand on her thigh.

It was certainly the most comfortable flight Kate had ever had, and their lunch was amazing. They arrived in New York just after 6 pm and got a cab to The Plaza. As they pulled up, Kate grabbed Tom's hand. "You're kidding, right? We are not staying at the Plaza."
"Yes we are." A smile lit up his face. Obviously she had given him the desired reaction.
A man in a suit opened the cab doors. "Mr Hiddleston, we have a Rose Suite reserved for you. If you'll follow me, your bags will be brought up in a moment."
"Thank you," Tom said, taking Kate's hand. She couldn't help but feel a bit out of place, she always dressed more for comfort than style when she was travelling. That will have to change now, she thought. Why didn't I think of that before we left home! Tom sensed her tension and put a hand on her back. "Relax, darling."
Their suite was stunning. Quite literally. Kate wandered around for half an hour like a cat trying to find a comfortable sleeping place. There was just so much to take in, and the view was breathtaking.
They both showered and dressed quickly for a late dinner in the restaurant. While waiting for their meals Kate marvelled at her gorgeous surroundings. The mere thought of the cost made her stomach churn, and Tom had already told her firmly he wouldn't allow her to contribute. She tried to squash the thought and focus on their plans for the next few days. "You look beautiful as always, darling." Tom whispered across the table. She was wearing the same outfit she had worn for their first date, but with thick stockings.
"Thank you," she blushed just a little and took sip of water.
When they went back to the suite, Kate had an idea. She found bubble bath and candles and filled the generously sized bath in the bathroom, taking the champagne, ice bucket and 2 glasses. Perfect.
Tom was sitting in a lounge chair, reading a book. "What are you up to?" He asked, eyeing her warily.
"Nothing," she tried to look insulted. She took his hands, standing him up and leading him to the bathroom.
Kissing him hard on the mouth, she unbuttoned his white shirt and unzipped his navy pants, letting them fall to the floor. She slowly removed her skirt, shirt and stockings, allowing him to unclasp her bra and remove her panties. She sunk in to the warm water, it felt heavenly as it surrounded her and washed over her skin and she could smell the citrus scent of the bubble bath and candles. She looked up at Tom standing naked next to the bath. He really was gorgeous, his defined chest and abs, toned shoulders and arms. She subconsciously wet her lips as he climbed in and sat down, his erection disappearing under the water.
Tom could feel Kate's eyes on him as he stepped in to the warm bath and was conscious of his growing erection. She was just magnificent, he wondered what he had done to have her fall in love with him. He wished he could make her see how he loved her, how he would treat her this way every day if she let him. He couldn't wait to take her out and introduce her, he would be so proud to be by her side.
She moved forward so she was straddling him and leaned down slowly until their lips met softly. He loved the way she tasted and the way her tongue explored his. Ocasionally she sucked lightly on his tongue and bottom lip and he could feel his erection grow under the water. A moan escaped his throat as her breasts and hard nipples grazed over his chest. Leaving her lips, he opened his eyes to look at her full breasts and smooth shoulders while she ran her wet fingertips down his chest. She brought her mouth to his neck and he took one hand to her breast, the other trailing down slowly between her legs. He felt her slit, hot and wet. When she sat back up on his legs her sucked her nipple hard in to his mouth while sliding a finger inside her, and was rewarded with a breathy moan. He loved the way she looked in to his eyes when he pleasured her, he looked up to meet her blue eyes as he continued his sucking and gentle biting and after a moment she closed her eyes, letting her head fall back a little as he put two fingers inside her, searching and probing until he found her g-spot. She moved both hands to his shaft, one massaging his sack while the other expertly stroked up and down his length. She began to thrust against his fingers and he used his other hand to circle her clit, occasionally flicking very lightly, making her tighten around him. She tightened her grip on him, moving a little faster and circling his head with one finger. She bent to kiss his chest, biting one nipple and then the other, moving upward to bite his neck and ear and he thrust against her. He could feel his climax and increased his efforts on her, rubbing his fingertips hard against her g-spot while pressing on her clit. She leaned in and crashed her lips against his roughly, their tongues mingling hungrily as she moaned loudly in to his mouth. He felt her begin to shudder and she ground down on his fingers, climaxing hard against his hand. The feeling over her convulsing down on him was enough to tip him over the edge and he filled her hand with his hot seed. Catching her breath, she turned so her back was against him and sat between his legs, leaning her head back in to his neck and closing her eyes. He put his arms around her waist and held her close while their breathing slowed. After a while he squeezed some body wash on to her chest, lathering it over her shoulders, neck and breasts and leaning her forward to do the same on her back. He took her arms out of the water and did the same all the way down to her fingertips, lathering and massaging slowly. "You have such perfect hands, so delicate but strong," he said, rubbing her knuckles. He rinsed off the soap and kissed from her fingertips up over her palm and to her wrist, and froze. He held her hand gently and looked closely at the inside of her left wrist, feeling the not so smooth skin there. It was small, only a few centimetres long, but a definite raised slightly purple scar. She pulled her hand away. "It's not what it looks like," she said quietly. Either way she didn't want the associated memory right now. "I injured my wrist a while ago and had to have surgery to repair it."
"Kate, I didn't think-"
"It's fine, it's just the skin is still a bit sensitive and it still causes me some pain."
"I'm sorry, my darling." He reached for her hand again and she pulled it away. He looked in to her eyes, pleading for her to trust him. She gave him her hand and he turned it over, running his fingertips very gently over the scarred skin and kissing it lightly. He sensed there was more to it for her to have such a strong reaction but he didn't want to probe her further. Out of the bath Kate put on a black lace slip and poured them another glass of champagne, bringing Tom's to where he was admiring the view out the window.
"What's happening tomorrow? What time will Luke be here?"
"He's meeting me down the street at 9:30," Tom said. "Missy is picking you up here?"
"Yes, at 9."
"OK, Matilda starts at 8 so we can have dinner nearby at 6:30. Tim is in town and going to meet us there at 7:30."
Kate turned to him and put her hands on his bare chest, stretching up to kiss him. "Take me to bed, Thomas."
She didn't need to tell him twice.