Wake up call

Saturday morning. Kate groaned and rolled over, finding Tom stretched out on his back next to her with an arm above his head. She lay her head on his chest. "So tomorrow morning-"
"Isn't going to happen. The world is going to end tonight and we'll die happily ever after." She smiled against his skin.
"I was going to suggest you drive the R8 home for me but I like your version better." Kate was so distracted by the glorious sound of his voice under her ear that she didn't realise what he had said.
"Wait, what? You want me to come to the airport?"
"Uh, yes. If you want to."
"To LAX. With Tom Hiddleston. Surely no one will notice." She rolled her eyes.
"Sorry I didn't think of that, I'm so used to it it's just part of life for me."
"I'd like to, I just thought you'd rather not have all the questions when you get back."
"Come with me. You don't have to get out of the car, but one appearance isn't going to cause too much trouble," he pulled her face up to kiss her mouth hungrily. "They'll assume your my assistant, unless you want to tell people otherwise."
"Do you kiss all your assistants like that?"
"Yeah, but only the female ones get the naked treatment," he winked at her and she kissed him again, laying herself on top of him. "What are you up to?"
"Getting the naked treatment," she kissed behind his ear and down his neck, making him squirm under her. Encouraged, she continued down his chest and abdomen, feeling his erection press in to her. His legs were splayed out and she lay down between his thighs, eyeing his magnificent pink cock. She stroked the smooth skin with her fingertip and was rewarded with a clear salty droplet which she eagerly licked off. With a hand stroking his sack she sucked the perfect pink tip in to her mouth, circling it with her tongue. Tom moaned and tangled his hands in the sheets. Kate licked all the way up his shaft before taking the tip and half his length in to her mouth and sucking hard. She slowly sucked up and down, taking in slightly more each time and running her tongue around the head. He tasted salty. He tasted good. Moving up a little and keeping his balls in her hand she ran the other hand over his chest, rolling his nipple between her thumb and finger. She could hear his breathing become more raspy. She continued her assault on his body and moved her other hand to firmly stroke up and down the base of his shaft. He was holding back from thrusting up to her and breathing rapidly.
"Kate, stop." Nope. "Kate! Oh god, baby."
She sucked harder and felt him buck under her as his seed fired down her throat and she swallowed it eagerly. When he had softened she trailed her tongue back up and kissed his neck, resuming her position on top of him and kissing his mouth slowly, letting her tongue explore every inch of his. He opened his eyes and looked in to hers. "Wow. You are... a goddess." He easily flipped her over on to her back, kissing along her jawline and down to her breast, sucking on the erect nipple and flicking it with his tongue. She whimpered when he suddenly stood up.
"Where are you going?"
"Shower," he said over his shoulder. "Want to save some water?"
She jumped up off the bed and followed him to the bathroom.
He already had the water running, and he pressed Kate against the shower wall while the warm water flowed over his toned body. He held her hands above her head with one hand, the other behind her head as he kissed her deeply. Keeping her hands in place he kissed over her neck, using the other hand to gently graze over her folds and her breath caught in her throat. "Don't move," he whispered in her ear and pulled away to lather his hands with creamy body wash. Tom started with her neck and chest, pulling her slightly off the wall to cover her shoulders and back, eyeing every inch of her smooth skin hungrily. He moved down to her waist, navel and hips, kneeling on the floor and massaging her backside and thighs firmly. Lathering his hands again he smoothed the soft bubbles slowly over her right leg down to her toes, continuing with the other leg and foot, never taking his hands and eyes off her. She was exquisite and he wanted to remember every detail of her beautiful soft skin. He moved her under the stream of water and she let it run over her, soaking her long hair and taking away the body wash. She was throbbing in readiness for him and she reached down to take his erection in her hand.
That was all the encouragement Tom needed. He picked her up by the legs and wrapped them around his waist, lowering her on to his shaft and pinning her against the wall. Kate realised she couldn't move, couldn't thrust or grind against him, she had no control at all. She kissed his mouth urgently while he slid himself so so slowly in and out of her, urging him to go faster and ease the ache pooling inside her. He didn't. He continued his slow torture, occasionally circling her clit with the same agonising lack of speed. She tried pulling his hips in to her but he gently removed her hands and continued his sweet slow torment.
After what seemed like hours she couldn't take any more and groaned loudly in to his mouth. "Tom,"
"Yes baby,"
"Please,"
He stopped for a moment, looking in to her eyes with a devilish grin on his face. Pulling almost out of her, he slammed his whole length inside. Kate was somewhere between pain and pleasure and had absolutely no control over his movements and as he picked up his pace, pushing deep inside her, she felt her climax building like never before. Tom could feel her beginning to tighten around him and he increased his speed slightly, his own orgasm approaching. He felt Kate shudder around him as she pulled him deeper inside, almost screaming as she finally found her release. With one last thrust he joined her, pinning her tightly against the wall as he exploded inside her.
After a moment he turned off the water and carried her to the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed and lay down next to her, pulling her back in to him and holding her back tight against his front to catch his breath.