Sunrise

Tom awoke when the sunlight was just beginning to cast a golden glow over his bedroom. Before he opened his eyes he listened to her breathing and felt her hair falling over his chest. He could smell her sweet scent and breathed in as he kissed the top of her head. Opening his eyes, he brushed the hair away from her face and down her back, watching her sleep peacefully. He looked at his watch - almost 6 am. He'd normally be out running but nothing would make him leave her beautiful warm body in his bed alone this morning. He looked through the sheer grey curtains out the window, his eyes just getting used to the light as she began to stir.

As Kate began to wake she rolled off Tom's chest on to her stomach. She could smell him on the pillow and could tell by the sound of his breathing he was already awake. Sweeping her hair to one side she turned her head and looked over at him. He was propped on one arm, facing her. His blue eyes on her smooth back.

"Good morning gorgeous," he whispered, his fingertips trailing down her spine and resting in the small of her back.
"Yes it is," she smiled and looked up to the window.
"It's not even 6 yet," he said gently, rolling her by her waist so her back was pressed against him. "Sorry I woke you." His strong arms were wrapped around her, holding her against him, and she could feel the beginning of an erection pressing in to her leg.
"Don't be, that was the best sleep I've had in a while," she laced her fingers in to his hand on her belly.
"Do you need to go home before work?"
"Only to get my car, everything else I need is in my bag," she felt him smile.
"You little minx," he nuzzled her hair. "I like it."
"A girl's got to be prepared, Thomas."
"I'll drive you if you stay in bed with me a bit longer," he whispered in her ear, following with a kiss on her neck that made her shiver.
"Mmmmm ok."
He continued kissing her neck and shoulder while his hand ran gently over her side and up to her breast, grazing her nipple which was already hard. She could feel his almost full length pressing in to her and reached over to pull him against her.

She rolled to face him and he took her face in his hands, kissing her softly. She nibbled his bottom lip and his tongue was in her mouth, searching for permission to take her again. He'd never dared to imagine they might wake up like this. She reached down and began to stroke him slowly and gently, increasing the pressure when he pushed in to her hand. He kissed down her neck while kneading her breasts and teasing her nipples, and he lay her leg over his, giving him access and searching for his touch. Trailing his hand down her abdomen he was pleasantly surprised to find she was already wet and swollen, and he brushed her clit firmly before sliding his finger inside.

She gasped and winced at the same time, feeling the effects of his size from the night before. He hesitated and she bucked toward his hand. "Don't stop," she said confidently bringing a smile to his face.
"You are something else, Kate." He said hoarsely. He kissed her urgently, thrusting his tongue in to her mouth and moaning when she grazed it with her teeth. She stopped stroking him and guided him toward her entrance and he pulled away for a moment, reaching for the night stand. "I can take a hint, darling, but one of us needs to keep their head". She took the opportunity to cover his chest, neck and shoulders with kisses and licks, tugging on his nipples with his teeth and eliciting a loud groan.

He rolled back to her and hooked her leg around his waist, guiding himself in to her. She tried not to wince again, not wanting him to stop. "OK?" he looked in to her eyes, concerned. She didn't answer, instead pulling his hips toward her until he was buried inside, without looking away. She saw his eyes widen and he smiled again, thrusting slowly in to her. It was so intimate, facing like this and their bodies pressed together. He loved being able to look in to her bright eyes and he slid his whole length inside her, and could see her face beginning to flush with the building tension. He continued his painfully slow teasing despite her trying to move against him, craving more friction.

Kate nibbled on his neck and ear, making him shiver. "Thomas, please," he pulled her face back to his and kissed her slowly, reaching his long fingers down to circle her clit. Finally he increased his pace and could already feel her beginning to tense around him. His climax was fast approaching and he had to hold back, not wanting to hurt her. Her moans grew louder and her hands were everywhere, wanting to touch him everywhere at once. She tangled her fingers in the back of his hair and kissed him roughly, hungrily. He pressed harder on her clit, knowing he was close and as she began to shudder around him he thrust as deep as he could inside her, exploding with his own climax. They remained wrapped around each other, a mess of limbs and hair and sweat until their breathing slowed. When he eventually pulled away from her she ran her fingers down his back, pulling him back against her before releasing him to get up and shower.

The warm water was heaven on her sore limbs. It was a nice kind of sore, one she could get used to. Only you can't because he'll go home at the end of the week and forget about you. The thought stopped her in her tracks and she squashed it back down. No time for that, she had to get ready for work.

When she came downstairs she was dressed again in jeans, this time with a pale blue buttoned shirt. She had her usual light makeup on and her hair was pulled back in a rough ponytail, brown curls cascading untamed down her back. Tom was dressed casually in jeans, check shirt and boots, and for a moment she wondered how his hair was wet when she was in his shower. She remembered the second bathroom upstairs and blushed, realising she probably should have gone there and let him use the ensuite. She put her bag down near the door and put her arms around his neck in the kitchen, planting a light kiss on his pink lips. "Breakfast?" he asked and she looked down at her watch.
"I really need to get to work," she frowned. Then she had an idea. "I don't actually have anything booked in this morning so as long as I'm there... why don't you join me for breakfast at the cafe?"
"Sounds great, I don't have to be anywhere until 10. Ready to go?"
As they reached the door he lifted her to him, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing her slowly and deeply.
"Had to get one in before we left, I'm pretty sure Disney frown upon tongues in the workplace," he put her back down gently and took her hand, leading her to the car.

Kate put her bag down in her small office, grabbed her tablet, phone and wallet and they headed for the cafe. "Are you sure this is ok? I don't want to get you in trouble." his fingertips gently brushed her hand as they walked, sending tingles up her arm.
"Absolutely. I need your professional opinion on some songs," she winked up at him.
He laughed as they entered the cafe. It was only 8 am and still quiet. They ordered breakfast and sat at a table in the corner. It was safe inside the complex, security was tight and no one there would talk. Even so they just barely managed to avoid touching under the table.
Just as she was finishing her coffee her phone buzzed and she answered "Hi honey what's up?"
"Are you at work?" Raven asked.
"Yeah sorry I'm just about to leave the cafe. Do you need me?"
"Yeah nothing urgent but I could do with a juice so I'll meet you there," she hung up before Kate could answer.
Kate and Tom stood and hugged casually, he placed a light kiss on her cheek bone. "I'll call you later," he said. Grabbing her ponytail as she walked in front of him, he gave it a light tug. "I love this, by the way, the curls suit you."
They met Raven on the way out. "I didn't think to look here, you don't normally get coffee this early."
"Early start, I think I'll need a few today," Kate replied without hesitation.

Tom waved goodbye to them and headed for the car. Kate whisked Raven away to a rehearsal room. She debated whether to tell her about her night with Tom but decided against it. She wanted to keep it private as long as possible. She did question why he was there, but it was no secret that he had been chasing her, and she was happy with Kate's explanation that he wanted to have breakfast.