Reunion

Tom woke with a start. It was dark and it took him a moment to orientate himself and realise Kate was in his arms. He pulled her in close, inhaling the sweet scent of her hair, and closed his eyes. A few minutes later he was wide awake. It was 2am and she looked so peaceful he couldn't bear to wake her. He pulled on his jeans and went quietly downstairs to make tea. He sat out on the deck, although it was cool in LA in October it was warm in comparison to London. He looked up at the black sky, twinkling with just a few stars through the clouds. He had taken a long time to get use to LA and usually couldn't wait to get back to London, but Kate had changed that. He was torn between home and where his heart was, and remembered again that he hadn't spoken to her about Luke. He would be arriving on Monday and it would be good for them to talk about it together if she was interested. He allowed himself a brief moment to imagine having her in London with him permanently. Coming home to her.
He heard Kate step on to the deck and turned just enough to see she was in his shirt, he was leaning over the railing looking over the pool. She put her arms around him from behind and he felt her soft skin and breasts pressed warmly against his back. Apparently she hadn't bothered with the buttons.
"I was hoping not to wake you," he said quietly. With her head against his back she heard his deep velvety voice reverberate in his body.
"Why?" she asked, reaching her hands up to his chest.
Tom let his head fall back gently. "I don't remember," he smirked and turned to face her, putting his mouth on hers hungrily. He lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her gently on the bed, letting his shirt fall open and revealing her naked body underneath. Beginning at her navel, he kissed and nibbled up to her neck, savouring each breast and drawing her nipples in to his mouth slowly, trailing his tongue over her in between. She squirmed under him. After 6 weeks she was already hot and ready, and she reached down to unzip his jeans. He leaned back and let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them before joining her back on the bed. She could feel he was already fully erect and he moaned as she stroked his length. Tom trailed his hand down over her stomach and gently between her folds, smiling when he found her already hot and slick. He slid one, and then two long fingers inside her and she rolled her hips against his hand. Kate couldn't wait any longer, she took hold of his shaft, guiding him toward her. He paused for a few moments, admiring her below him as she sat up slightly to remove his shirt from her shoulders. She took hold of him again, bringing him to her entrance and reaching her mouth up to his. He gently slipped the tip inside her and a long, low moan escaped her lips. She kissed his neck, rolling his nipple under her thumb, knowing it would encourage him, and he slid his entire length in to her in a slow thrust, breathing loudly in to her ear. He stopped for a second to kiss her softly and slowly, his tongue gently probing her lips open and feeling for her own. Her hands were on his shoulder blades, pulling him down to her and tracing her nails over his skin. He slid almost entirely out of her and then filled her again slowly. With one hand he brought her hips up to meet him and began a steady pace, kissing her mouth and neck and biting her nipple and shoulder gently as he did. "Oh god, Tom," she breathed in his ear. He released her hips and moved his hand down to press gently against her clit, providing the extra friction she was craving. He could feeling her tightening slightly around him and knew she must be close, he could feel his climax approaching and couldn't hold it back any longer. Quickening his pace and increasing the pressure on her, she began to convulse under and around him. He removed his hand, moving it behind her neck to lift her face and mouth to his, and she sucked his tongue, grazing it with her teeth as he shuddered inside her and collapsed down on top of her. After catching his breath he withdrew from her and pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly against him while they both fell asleep.