"How could you even do this being a doctor to a patient? How many more patients you've lost because of this? Ok wait, maybe none. Because you're way too perfect for doing a unsuccessful surgery, right?"

No.

"She was–— she is an heart patient, we knew it. She is still a heart pateint as your perfect treatment has not treated her well. But she was a severe patient of it, like she would either live or die, you hid this fact? How even could you? This is how you play with the lives of your Patients? THIS IS HOW YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A FUCKING DOCTOR?"

No. I don't.

"You asked me if I could trust you or not, I didn't answer. I remember. But when you said to me that I can resume my work and give you all the responsibility of my mother, I did it. That means I trusted you. How many times I asked you to take care of my mother, to. . . . .to take care of yourself. Maybe, one thing you performed really well."

That's not true Karan. More than my own self, I cared for Mrs. Shergill as my own mother. That's not the truth. I wish I had that chance to tell you. I could only look at you with narrowed eyes for thinking that way about me.

"I said we could be friends. Forever. I despise the moment I said it. I hate you Monami. I hate you. And nothing could ever change the way I feel about you. Only Hatred."

I noticed my knees weakening. I felt my tears flowing more fiercely and hotter than before. I noticed my body trembling. And I realised, unlike other times, he would not come to console me this time around.

Hatred, he said. And I believe he meant it. I FUCKING DESERVE IT.

"If anything happens to her," he stepped closer that intimidated like the first time I went to his house, and he welcomed me with the same gesture, "I'll never forgive you Monami."

"You are not listening to me Karan. I knew she was severe. But I believed that she would be fine. I was soon going to tell you but–—"

"But I already heard." Right. He completed it for me. "If it was that private of a meeting that you had to switch off your phone and you didn't hear the thousands of miscalls me and Siya gave you, then why didn't you both closed the doors to prevent someone from sneaking in? Unfortunately I did."

"Karan we didn't intend to hide anything." I hissed. Lie. "We were planning to tell you. Actually I. He is not included, he just. . . . . He just did what I requested him to do." I don't want Mr. Agarwal to be dragged in all of this. He was already grinded because of me.

"SHUT UP Monami. You really are shameless. Instead of being sorry or rushing to check my mom, you're here defending yourself and him. What do you really want to proof?" I can't prove anything now. I was never proving. I was never defending myself. But I'm framed as one. I can't do it anymore. "You know what. . . . . . . Forget it."

He couldn't just snap at me like that and leave. He couldn't let me fall down and break apart alone on road. He couldn't.

He turned to move back to his car, his back facing my back. I stayed in my current position, not facing him while snapping my question at him. I'm glad neither me nor him looking at each other.

"You didn't tell me how to forget you."

I hope he heard my loud shrieking question, and halted. I then turned around expecting an answer from him. He stopped.

He walked few intimidating steps towards me again but I didn't flinch this time. I need the answer. I need it to carry on with my again disastrous life. I looked in his eyes directly as my vision blurred due to the buckets of tears I had already shed. Same goes with him. I'm the accused one here and he's the victim.