Wow! I DID IT!

'We were once a peaceful race of intelligent, mechanical beings. But then... came the war, between the Autobots who fought for freedom and the Decepticons who dreamt of tyranny. Overmatched and outnumbered, our defeat was all but certain.
But in the war's final days, one Autobot ship escaped the battle. It was carrying a secret cargo which would have changed our planet's fate.

A desperate mission. Our final hope.

A hope... that vanished.'

---------------------------------------------------

"We've searched everywhere. Let's face it, he's not here." Sideswipe told me through the radio. I could hear the disappointment in his tone.

We've been traveling the world for about a year now, and we haven't found anything Sunny related. We've come to the conclusion that Sunstreaker's communication systems were down, that's why Sides couldn't get a signal.

We've searched everywhere that a 'Cybertronian would go' Sides words, not mine. I've looked at all the people in any stores we stopped at, when I needed food, bathroom breaks, or drinks. Nothing.

I shook my head and patted his dash board. "I'm sorry Sideswipe. I really thought we'd find him." I put my head on the steering wheel.

"It's not your fault, at least you're helping me. Other humans wouldn't care whether I found my brother of not." He told me. I grimaced and shook my head.

"That's not totally true, Sides. Not all of us are the same." I told him.

We were silent for awhile after that and kept driving. "You want to check one last town before heading back to base?" I asked him.

"Sure." He got onto the next highway before speeding past all of the cars driving around. My phone started ringing then.

I looked at the caller ID before answering. William.

"Hey, Will."

"Ellie. Hey, how's it going? Anything?" I heard it start to echo.

"Who's all listening?" I asked him.

"Well, the Autobots, Epps, me, and....Director Mearing." He said hesitantly.

"Wait....," I thought for a second before shaking my head. I took a deep breathe. "Are Dino, Brains, and Wheeljack there yet?" I asked.

"Yes. They know about you too." He told me. I nodded before looking out of the window.

"Director Mearing, do you know who I am?" I asked her.

"No. They told me you should explain." I can only imagine her glaring at Optimus when she said that.

"If your glaring at Optimus, I will find out, and you will regret it." I growled. I heard stifled laughter and whirs from Bee. "Names Ellie Jackson. Now, I'm different than other people, I know things, like I know you have an assistant that carries your thousands of bags that you, I'm sure, don't need. Your going to mess everything up later on if you don't listen to me. Get it?" I asked her.

"No, I don't. I'm in charge and you're going to listen to me." Typical. I rolled my eyes.

"Mearing, do you know who Ironhide is? Don't look at anybody! Do you know who he is?" I asked.

I swallowed because I was about to say something I probably shouldn't say over the phone.

"One of the robots, right?" I stared shocked out of the windshield. Never mind, I'll tell them when I get there, that way I can see her face.

"Don't tell me you just said that." I growled through the phone.

"She did." I heard Ironhide growl.

"Charlotte! I don't take commands from you! I take commands from myself, or Optimus, got it? I'll see you in a few days." I growled before slamming the phone shut. "Take the next exit." I tell Sideswipe before I covered my head with my hands.

"Where to?" Sides asked at we entered a place that only held gas stations and small convenient stores.

"The closest Shell." I offer.

He drove for a bit longer before pulling into a Shell gas station parking lot and parked in the back of the store.

"I'll be right back." I tell him before getting out.

I walked inside and went to the bathroom before washing my hands. I splashed my face with water and looked at myself in the mirror. It seemed like forever since I had that dream of the Primes or getting pulled out of class only to be told my parents were in a car accident. So much has changed, it's crazy. I got tears in my eyes before I took a deep breath and wiped my face again.

I walked out of the bathroom before getting some chips and water, it was then I noticed I was the only one in the store. I walked to the front where a young man stood watching me as I approached.

"Hello." He stated before starting to scan my items. "$7.25." He told me when he was done.

I felt around my pockets when I remembered I left my wallet on Sides passenger seat. I groaned before looking at the guy. "Hey, I left my money in the car, I'll be right back." When he nodded I ran out of the store and back to Sides. I opened the passenger door, we made a plan that he wouldn't open them himself since cameras were everywhere, and got my wallet. I was about to close when he called me.

"Ellie, there's a signature inside the building." I shook my head.

"There was only me and the cler....k." I trailed off before closing the door and running back inside. I looked at him closer than I did before. Blond hair with yellow streaks and bright blue eyes. Name tag:....of course, Sunny. No...can't be. That's too easy.

"Lady? You okay?" He asked me woke staring at me weirdly.

I shook my head quickly before answering him. "Yeah I'm fine." Inside I was squealing like a fangirl. 'AH! SUNSTREAKER!!' As I paid and he bagged my items I had to stifle my laughter. Who knew Sunstreaker of all mechs could pull off a gas station clerk? I decided to have a little fun with him.

I turned around to leave but called over my shoulder. "Thanks Sunstreaker!" I smiled when I heard silence before rushed footsteps ran up behind me. I felt hands on my shoulders before I was forced to turn around.

"Who are you?" He growled.

"Woah! Sunny chill! Listen, you're brother, Sideswipe, is right outside." I had to grab his arm as he began to run outside. "Wait! We've been searching for you for awhile, we can take you back to base." I offered.

He stared at me with hopeful eyes before turning to look outside. "He's really outside?" He asked before wrenching his arm loose and sprinting out the door.

I followed after him and when I got around to where Sideswipe was parked only to meet the site of the two brother's holoforms hugging. Sides caught my eye over his brothers shoulder. 'Thank you.' He mouthed. I smiled and nodded my head once.

I then realized something.

I just got the Terror Twins back together.

Wow. Who knew? Not me!

A/N: I don't know what you think about it, but I think I might change it a bit later on. Thank you to @bellefordonut264 to helping me decide to bringing Sunny into the story. Thanks Dani!