Madison - CHAPTER 31

warning! i get a little *frisky* in this chapter (at least i try to lmao) so if you don't like it, skip it! its at the end :)
---

"I'm so happy to be home." Madison drops her bags into her apartment.

Cameron wraps his arms around her waist. "Hm I bet." He says against her neck. "Do you have an plans tonight?"

"Yes. Binge friends-"

"Come to the award ceremony with me." He interrupts.

Madison shakes her head. "No. I can't do it. They'll be so many people I don't know, Cameron. I know I'm making progress but it's too much."

"But I need you there." He whines.

"Okay, mr. I make friends with everyone I encounter." Madison laughs.

"I have to take Haven if you don't go." He tells her and Madison stops laughing.

"What?" Madison asks although she heard him clearly. "Why?"

"Because this has been planned with years in advance and I put her down as my plus one. Well it was only a box to check plus one but if I go back to the house and she's there and I'm alone she'll want to go because what a better opportunity than to try and fuck this up."

Madison rubs her face. "Ugh, is there no other way?"

Cameron pauses. "I accidentally got sent two invitations, still checked plus one on both just incase, so technically I have 4 tickets. Not that this is the best solution but Colton doesn't have date..."

"She HAS to come?" Madison asks. "You could just-" She interrupts herself, realizing that Cameron is still unable to confront Have all the time. "That works but there's one more issue."

"What's that?"

"I don't have a dress for an occasion like this."

A little more than a couple hours later Madison, Cameron, Colton and Haven are sitting in the same car. It couldn't be more awkward.

Colton kept texting Madison and Cameron saying "I wanted a date not the devil himself."

Haven was surprisngly quiet. But Madison could tell she kept glancing over to Cameron and judging her.

"Madison did you watch the new episode of "Selling Sunset" yet?" Colton asked her.

"No, I haven't! It's one of the things I was going to do tonight but change of plans. Is it any good?"

"Yeah, but seemed like a filler episode. You'll like the outfits though. I liked the houses, like always." Colton explains. "They announced a new season."

"I saw that. I'm so excited." Madison shakes her hands in excitment.

Colton and Madison come to terms that being just friends was the best idea. Well, Madison had a long time ago, Colton did recently when he found out she shares the same obsession with reality tv.

They get to the venue and when they get out the car, Haven pulls Madison back. "You better enjoy this while you can, sweetie but this isn't the life your meant for, it will never be. I will make sure of that."

As much as they shouldn't. Haven's words dig deep. Madison gets into her head again. Wondering if she's actually worth of all of this. Of Cameron. Because whether she mentioned him or not, Haven damn well also meant Cameron when she told her that.

Cameron notices Madison's scared expression though he can't make out what Haven is telling her. Haven walks off and Cameron walks up. "Are you okay? What did you say to you?" He asks.