Introduction and Author's info

DESCRIPTION
"We... We really shouldn't be doing this." He whispers, leaning down, getting closer to her face.

"Mhm..." She agrees but not really listening.

-
Madison Kelly is very shy 20 year old, she keeps to her crowd and barely goes out of comfort zone. She's an art major and the most communication she does with strangers is when she works at art galleries when she isn't painting in her studio aparmtent right outside of Nashville. The craziest thing  she's done is date her boyfriend, Anthony White who is a business major and pretty boring besides the fact that he loves ice hockey, where he drags Madison to games. She does her best to learn about it just for him.

Cameron Moore is the Nashville Sailors' star player. He's an outgoing guy and gets along with everyone. He likes trying new things and he's one for the spotlight and he loves it along with his wife Haven Moore who's a social media influencer and model. They've been dating since high school and they are madly in love. Or that's what Cameron has told himself and believes anyway.

Both their lives are going perfectly fine until Cameron accidentally runs to Madison at a celebration party instead of Haven.

-
A forbidden romance that will keep you hooked chapter after chapter.

TROPES
Forbidden romance, age-gap, drunken confessions

AUTHOR'S INFO
- Omg hey guys!!! I'm so excited to be writing this book!!! Second in the Ice Series.... eeek!
- As said in the first book, this book will HAVE SO MANY MISTAKES. it's my second official book so cut me some slack
- Not only second official book,  but first slow burn! sort of? Let me see how long I can keep Madison and Cameron apart ;)
- I hope you love Madison and Cameron as much as I do and as much as we loved Sophia and Wade.
- PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS
- Remember to vote and comment! (if u want to ofc but it's greatly appreciated <3)

The playlist for this book is on my profile under conversations as well as the rest of my books.

your fave author:
   Cristina