Pray

I almost never write angst but when I do it has COMFORT. Season 3 Spoilers! (Post Season 3). I would love to read your thoughts, if you want you can leave some comments. Love lots!

-

The mission was over, physically. They manage to stop Hive's plan and Lincoln manages to take Daisy's fate. But it was still fresh- their wounds, the bloodstains... Lincoln's death.

Although May was pretty beat up from the fights and her concussion was killing her, she manages to get up and check on Daisy. May observes Daisy while she stares at the ceiling of the containment room- anguish evident from her eyes. Sure, Daisy has been broken before but she had hope, her eyes used to shine with hope and determination. As sappy as it was Coulson used to describe her as "a light in the dark". Coulson was right, Daisy puts them together- her hope puts them together, and seeing her shattered and despairing like this brokes May's heart ten times more.

May's tears fell as she realized this was Daisy's Bahrain. She imagined her girl experiencing what she went through and all she wanna do was hug her tell her it's gonna be okay, tell her to not give up, to not be like her. But May knew she can't do that, not right now.

May's not even crying anymore, she's weeping and breaking down she didn't even notice Coulson enter the containment pod. Coulson holds her as she shed more tears. He kissed her forehead giving her all the love and comfort he could give even though seeing Daisy like this scares him too.

"Wakin' up but wishin' that you don't, It's somethin' that I pray she'll never know" May managed to tell Coulson as she cries her eyes out. Coulson holds her up, assuring her that their angel eyes would be okay, they'll be okay.

-

This is a short one. :)) and sad. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR!