They're adorable.

Placed at least between seasons 2 and 3 and May didn't go to Hawaii or Maui idk. Please comment and interact! Lovelots! hope you enjoy it!
_

At least a hundred agents are living at the base, including 3 specific kids whose stomachs are like deep pit holes, you can't assume that 4 boxes of groceries would last a week. So even against her will, she's the one who will go to the grocery store. She was often accompanied by Coulson but now he's stuck in between meetings. Therefore let's just hope that the 3 kids- Skye, Jemma, and Fitz- would not catch her going out or they'll insist to come along- and that's a nightmare, especially without Coulson.

It's not like she doesn't like the kids, it's just that they're difficult to handle inside a grocery store with gummy bears and a lot of sugars, oh don't even get her started with free tastes. Anyhow, May put on her grey long sleeve shirt and jeans and entered Coulson's office getting the cash she'll use to pay for the groceries. She signalled Coulson that she was about to leave, and he replied with a nod and a sheepish smile.

She arrived at the garage and holy luck-

"Have you all been just sitting here?" May asked the three kids that obviously waiting for her so they can come along to the grocery store

"Technically, no" Simmons answered pointing to the slightly evident bruises on Fitz and Skye's face

"They hit each other too hard whilst fighting for the front seat" Simmons continued

"We're not even at Target yet" May sighed and the 3 kids just smiled

"Where's Coulson?" Skye asked

"Stuck in meetings" Everyone sighed and groaned to May's reply

"Yes, so that means no excessive candies or whatsoever, and no one is seating at the front seat" May continued

"But I won the seat!"

"You didn't, Skye"

"Your bruise on your cheek says otherwise, Fitz"

May just groaned, Coulson really owes her a bottle of whiskey. The drive to Target was suspiciously quiet, May took a glance to the rear mirror and found her kids sleeping. Well, better soak this peacefulness up. It'll be a tiring day. When they arrived at target the three kids were wide awake already.

"Here's the plan-"

"We know our cover, Mom," Skye said

May smiled, they got their own carts but Skye refuse to get one, her reason was growing up she's always the one who pushes the cart and carries the bag. May immediately changed the subject and give them their own lists of food.

"If someone gets lost or you finished your list, our rendezvous is at the tea aisle," May said

"We're basically 30" Simmons argue

"Yes but Coulson is not here to look for you in every aisle, and I'm not gonna waste my time looking for you all" May replied

"And we still have 3-5 years before we're 30, Jemma," Fitz said

"'Kay bye! see you later" Skye ran bumping into some displays.

As if it's her cue a random woman with her kids walked to her

"Aww are they all your real children?" the woman said. Naturally, May was alarmed, she looked for exits, look for her kids and wonder if they were caught by the government. After all, they're still fugitives.

"Uhm, what I mean is I have 2 kids of my own and I have an adopted one" the woman explained while showing her children. Oh, so that's what this is all about.