The crop tank top was yellow with floral designs. Harley was across the store in a matter of five seconds due to her long, tan legs.

"I think the white denim shorts will go great with this. Oh, and we can't forget white sandals." She handed me the outfit and headed towards the white shelves with a variety of sandals.

"What size?"

"Six and a half," I answered.

She looked along the shelves and found a pair that was my size.

"You're so lucky to have a small foot. I'm 5'11" with wide feet that are size elevens! Bless you short people."

I chuckled, "It's not fun. I wish I were tall. I love your height."

She grinned, "I thank Baylor and his right morals for choosing you."

Harley led me to a dressing room and made me try on some other clothes she had picked out. I tried on a few shirts and some shorts along with bikinis and such.

When I walked out of the dressing room, clothes all across my arms and three pairs of sandals in my hand, I found Harley sitting on a stool waiting for me to exit. She had a cart beside her, and she stood to give it to me.

"Okay, now I have an important question."

I laid my clothes in the cart and looked up to her.

"What color does Baylor like?"

"Black or red," I answered. She waltzed out of the dressing room area and I followed with the cart ahead of me, avoiding racks I walked between.

Harley stopped at a humongous table with nothing but lace underwear and thongs. Oh, no.

"We've gotta get something for the guy," Harley spoke. I closed my eyes in embarrassment. She laughed.

"Oh, it's not that bad! Even though it sounds gross because he's my little cousin, guys like their girl to wear things like this. Especially lace."

I mentally face-palmed.

"What size do you wear?" Harley asked as her hands scurried through the black and red underwear.

"Medium." I let the fashionista pick out the underwear since I figured she knew what to do.

"I got a small because guys like them tight."

"Oh, dear Lord." I was beyond embarrassed.

She then plunged through the bras, picking out two. "Wait, what size?" Harley asked.

"34C," I responded.

"Okay, let's go."

She threw the four pair of underwear, two of each color, and the two bras into the cart and we wheeled to the checkout area.

"Mom said to meet her at the nail place beside Topshop."

Harley looked up from her phone and searched around for Topshop. "I've been to this mall a million times and I can never find Topshop."

I pointed. "Over there."

All four of us were sitting in the pedicure chairs, our feet in the hot water, checking our phones.

'got my present yet? ;)' Baylor texted an hour ago.

'That's a secret that I'll never tell. xoxo, gossip girl' I responded.

'you're a goof, guess what' Baylor texted.

'I'm not good at guessing games' I responded.