INSIGHT

Message of the Story

i. CHARACTERS

    > Definition:

Catherine is the definition of valorous. She may have a lot of fear, but she never gives up. Despite her fatigue, she takes breaks and doesn't give up until she succeeds in saving everyone. Despite her fear, she doesn't depend on anyone. She is one of my favorite characters, and even though I know I am too far away and too different from her, I still want to be like her. Readers, don't be perplexed as to why I killed one of my favorite characters.

Her desire to use her life to succeed in saving people, as if it were a reality, is the reason behind her death and sacrifice. In the actual world, some people would prefer to give their life—or make a sacrifice—in order to save someone else; this is also the definition of reality.

• The epitome of love is President Ledesma. He didn't lose up on finding his wife and child even after they had been abducted for a long time since he loved them. Even though he is running for president, he is still only acting in a "ruthless" manner in an attempt to locate his family at whatever costs.

• Aaron, he is the definition of freedom. If you fight and assist others, it doesn't matter if you are a minor or a student under the age of twenty. Freedom is what it is. Freedom, fight if you so choose. Fight like an adult, freedom. Freedom, go help them.

ii. AUTHOR'S  THOUGHTS

     This tale serves as a definition of reality. The characters epitomize accomplishment in the face of the hardships that life presents. Like the team, who may be fearless but don't display it to others, in actuality, fearlessness is a weakness, facing challenges in life makes us stronger.

In all honesty, even though we might make the same mistakes as them, it doesn't mean we have to give up. We don't have to give up when we encounter obstacles in life. As Cath previously stated, "We may be effortless but we should not put in vain." Although we may be effortless when we battle and confront our challenges, it is imperative that we never put in our effort in vain.

Simply never give up whether you are fighting or facing difficulties. Find a way out, don't give up, and keep going in spite of the difficulties, just as we battle to realize our dreams.

Despite being fiction, these are a treasure, which serves as both the novel's definition and goal.

Squad, remember why some of you are alive. . .

Remember why you find a way to escape the challenge. . .

And, remember why you became a survivor. . .

You shalt fight for thyself,
Lea / CeeEyRa