CHAPTER-TWELVE (ɪ)

C H A P T E R - 12

PREVENT:

I can only cry because I lost my brother, but for what reason?

I simply lowered my head to conceal my tears, threw myself on the ground, and covered my face.

Monna may be aware of the loud crying I heard her let out.

Suddenly, I felt a hug from someone who was soothing me while I was crying; I'm not sure who it may be. . .

I am so fucking useless as his sister, and I know that he won't be proud of me because I abandoned him and he just passed away like way. I cry uncontrollably because that's all I can do to protect my own brother.

Every memory we had together flashed back to me as I clasped the necklace he had given me earlier.

I bit my bottom lip and began sobbing aloud as I felt a man embrace me. "Shhh. Shh," he whispered.

Then he put the hat on me, and it appeared to be Kioz. I gave him a strong hug in return, thinking that he was Jacob.

"I-I am sorry." I apologetic.

Why has the room just blown up?

I did not succeed in defending myself, my own brother, the residents of this place, or the town.

I made a complete mess!

How come? Will I rescue the country? If I couldn't rescue my own brother, how much less the country? Why bother? It is true that none of us is easy, hopeful, or powerful.

Even when we don't want to work hard for nothing, we still need to be there. I'm not sure whether I could stand this much longer.

I lose my brother and almost lose my bestfriend.

Is it really worth it to be live and I know that I can't delude myself but I think the humans is deluding us.

How would we flee in this kind of crisis of ours? And the captain of soldiers seems to be no willing to save us all and everything is nothing to be orchestrated.

I pulled my hug away and murmured, "Humans are crueler than the rest of the world."

"What are you trying to say?" Churan questioned me.

"The world understands that this is the future of the past, but there is nothing we can do because nobody can alter the future. Only humans can predict the future because they are the only ones capable of creating a virus, a catastrophe that could wipe out our future and kill people with a single virus," I said as I got up.

They are all staring at each other, so I look away from them and see that they are all staring at me. Kioz then gets up, so I turn around and continue staring at the other locations.

"Humans can move, but the world cannot." Even if humans are not able to anticipate the future, we still know what will happen because we have the power to act and create things that will make the world crueler, and we blame the outside world for destroying our future even though it was our own doing," I went on.

It is true that humans are to responsible for what happened, not the world, since if we refer to the globe, then everything and everyone will be included, and I am aware that there is still more to come.