Clearing things out

Start from the beginning

"W-Well, I guess then it's settled. I was afraid you might do something but-." She jumps in front of the exit and blocks my way showing her teeth. Uh. Oh. I'm. F*cked. "U-Um. Can you let me pass?"

"Once I'm done questioning you boy."

No f*cking way, now how did she know that?!

"Boy? I think you confused something miss, I'm not a-." I try to deny.

"Oh, nothing much punk. A little insect told me. Just how stupid do you think I am?!" She asks and hisses aggressively. I step back.

"But I-!"

"Buts! Don't even try. I know damn well I have a boy in front of me, not a girl." Sh*t. "If it was just the siren nature you have, I would have ignore it. You know, you play well the role of a girl, but it's pointless when interacting with a mermaid punk! And this is really suspicious."

She approaches closer and for a moment I think about trying maneuver to the left and escape. But as if she was reading my thoughts she suddenly raises her hand. From the floor cyan spears come out and block the door. This is where I'm starting to sweat bullets. Oh f*ck, OH SH*T, what do I do now?

Teleportation works only if someone has clear vision of a free specific spot they wanna teleport to or remember. And since I can't see where I wanna teleport even secretly so no one sees me, it's not possible. But even if I knew, teleporting in front of Atalanta will make her suspect me even more.

Not like my position isn't hard enough right now! I start shaking, unable to think clear. I can't even scream for help, my tongue is stuck. I press my back against the wall as if it's gonna swallow me, take me out of the restaurant and let me escape that mermaid. Sh*t SH*T!