8: Blush

It was February 17th, 2027. A week after the meeting was called, it was held. Grim got the call telling him early in the day, however, it was still extremely late notice.

He was worried, to say the least.

He shot Immy a quick message.

Immy

UC card meetings today

Shit

Fuck

What do I wear

Idk

meeting clothes

Ugh

Wish they would've
told us earlier

It'll be ok!

Semi-casual ig

Clothes I mean

It's warm today

Alr

I'll figure it out :] <3

Grim turned off his phone and waited for his watch to buzz. At least she'll be alright.

When he did get home, Immy was waiting for him.

"Hey! Is this decent?"  She was wearing a familiar white button up tucked into black jeans, with her hair curled.

"It looks good, but is that my shirt??"

"Hey, I didn't have anything "semi-casual" so I improvised. Also, you're goddamn tiny. I had to find your biggest shirt."

"Well, I'm literally just bones. Everything is too big for me." Grim laughed. "Wear it for now, but don't steal my shit."

Immy sighed and nodded, smiling.

"When's the meeting?"

"Six. We've got about an hour."

"Nice. What've we got to do until then?"

"Not much. I was figuring we could go get something to eat afterward if all goes well."

Grim sat down on the sofa and stretched.

Immy picked up an embroidery hoop from the coffee table that she must've worked on before he got home.

"Where'd you find an embroidery hoop?" Grim asked.

"Saw it when we were looking through the closet." Immy responded. "I got bored today and went back for it."

"Huh. I thought embroidery was a dying art."

"It is, but my grandma taught me. I used to do it a lot, but then I ran out of clothes to put flowers on." She laughed. "Now I have new ones to do, so I've gotta get back into it."

"Heh. Is that why your bag has so many flowers on it?"

Grim motioned towards Immy's satchel. It had mostly purple flowers on it, but it also had stars and even constellations.