" Ahhww... My baby!! Can you look ugly even if you try??!! You know that right??!
My baby wants compliments huh?? Come to me... "

" Mhhhmm.... " Taehyung comes with the pouty face to Jimin and Jimin embraced Taehyung and pinched Tae's cheek.

" Baby become chubby chubby!!! Uwuuu"
Jimin keeps on petting Taehyung.

" Jimmy.... How do I look..?? " Jihyo asks batting her eyes..

" Fat... " Jimin says with smug face

" Jimmy....you pig... You are the one looking fat!!"

"Minie don't be mean to our Jiji... She is our future sister.. "

" I have second thought about that Tae... I should have back checked you guyz before you checked mine" Jihyo sighs

" Not every one in this world is smart as Jimin... Best of luck in your next life... I hope you born with blessed with some brain next life.. This life we are not letting you go... " Jimin wiggles his eyebrows proudly

Jihyo with serious face take a plushie from the nearby table and throws it aiming the face of Jimin and Jimin casually dodged the plushie and it hits the nearby table and the photo frame in the table falls down.

Jihyo widens her eyes in shock ,runs to the frame and tried to take it but Jimin rushed to her and stops her from keeping her hands on the broken piece.

" See... No brain Jihyo.... Don't cut your fingers... Let me wear a glove and clean it. "

" Sorry Taehyung... It's your marriage pic , I'm sorry baby.. " Jihyo worries

" This is not my marriage pic... We took it after we came here... Don't worry Jiji"

" Tae... If you don't mind.. Can i ask you one thing?? "

" Hmmm... Just ask.... When did you get all formal with me? "

" Only in matter regarding Jin...be frank with me Tae... Jin doesn't have any feelings for you??? Sorry if I am wrong... I get that you love Kookie but what about Jin?"

" Jiji... To be honest.. We are not together.. He never touched me that wa... " Taehyung confidently starts to tell about his relationship with Jin then he remembered the double date and abrubtly stoped his words.

" Jiji... Sorry only once he pecked me in my lip and that to in the influence of wine I guess... We didn't proceed after that... I swear we didn't do anything after that and that day is the day we decided we are not meant for each other... "

" It's just a peck Jiji... " Tae sadly says..

" Tae baby.... I didn't ask like that... I just don't want to hurt Jin if he has any feelings for you... That's it... Peck or anything doesn't matter for me.. He just gave you a peck...?? Appreciate his self control though....Who doesn't wanna kiss you if you like this cute and chubby I want give you a kiss myself... Come... So that, me and Jin will get even...."

"What??!! "

"No... I want to kiss my baby too... " Jihyo whines to lighten up Tae's guilty mood.

" What am I??!! Your pet?? If you really want to peck me... Make Jin propose you soon... I'll give you a kiss myself.. "

" Ok... I'll try Tae... " Jihyo blushed.

" Tae?? Jiji is staying with us in Jeon's mansion right??" Jimin asks

" Yes... Yes... After a day struggle I finally convinced her to stay with us " Tae replies

" Jiji??!! Shall we invite your cousin Reena too? I like her... She is cool"

" Reena??? She won't stay with us... She is free spirited girl... She is like female version of Jungkook... Tough to handle... Do you really want to invite her... I don't think she will get along with us.. "

Taehyung is sitting in the middle as silent spectator and secretly imagining Reena as a female version of Kookie and the image comes to her mind is a girl with Kookie's face.

Do you have to look this beautiful even as a girl??!!

Taehyung couldn't stop his giggles. He secretly giggled tightly closing his lips. Only Jimin noticed Tae's actions and stayed silent like he didn't notice anything.

" Ok... If not for stay let's ask her for dinner or let's hangout together.... "

" What's with your sudden interested on Reena? " Jihyo asks

" Nothing... I like her when I met her... She also called me cute.. " Jimin shyly says

" Ohhhh.... She captured your attention there...I see, ok I'll call her... She might come . But dont have your hopes up"

" Reena will come for sure... " Jimin confidently says.

Taehyung and Jihyo skeptically looks at Jimin's confidence about Reena and they looks at each other and Jihyo rises up her eyebrows at Tae and Tae shakes his head to sign that he doesn't know what Jimin is planing..

Taehyung doesn't know what Jimin is planning..