Episode : 90

After 2 months

  In Paris

Y/n and Yeonjun got married and came for honeymoon to Paris... Both are in a restaurant having their dinner... Yeonjun went to Washroom and Y/n got a call... And it's Beomgyu...

Y/n
Beomgyu

Hey, How are you Beomgyu?

I'm fine and I'm sorry for causing disturbance to your honeymoon Y/n...

Disturbance??

Yeah... In the restaurant you guys are having dinner... There is a room called VIO room in that restaurant and there is a guy we have to catch him... Can you...??

Seriously...! Ok sure we will... And BTW, how'd you know we're in the same restaurant...?

I tracked your mobile numbers...

Amazing... Ok I'll call you again after the work done...

Call ended

Yeonjun came...

Yeonjun : What happened Wifey??
Y/n : Beomgyu called and said... "Y/n told everything"

Yeonjun : So we got work even we're in our honeymoon... Ok let's do it... Let's go to that room...

Y/n : No we can't go... I've noticed that ... We can't go inside without a pass... Look there's security
Yeonjun : And she's a girl... "Smirked"

Y/n : You're thinking what I'm thinking ??
Yeonjun : Yes... Wait here I'll be back in just give me 5 minutes...

After 5 minutes

Yeonjun came with a pass in his hands
And both headed to that room

Y/n : You're amazing... You still didn't forgot how to flirt...
Yeonjun : That is Yeonjun... Look without my flirting skills we wouldn't be going inside this easily...
Y/n : Haha... So much amazing skills...
Yeonjun : You're jealous... Aren't you...
"Laughs"

Y/n : No... I'm not why would I...?
"Shrugged it off"
Yeonjun : Oh... God my wife is jealous... Jason you're really cute when you're jealous... And I promise you again I will never cheat on you...

Y/n : I believe you babe... We will always be the badass couple... But now... Let's focus on what we're here for... Let's do the badass duo job...
Yeonjun : You mean our honeymoon??
Y/n : Dumbo... The work Beomgyu told us...
Yeonjun : Ok ok... "Embarrassed smile"

THE END

Thank you so much everyone who liked this FF ... 🥰🤗 I can't believe I did 90 episodes... It's my first time writing 90 episodes and finally it's ended... And please do support my next books/FF's too... < 3