Episode - 45

"In Call"

Y/n : hello Jake ... How're you dude??
Jake : Yahh Y/n is that you??

Y/n : what happened Mr.Shim??
Jake : your voice... After so many days your voice sounds like before how you used to talk with me... Like you're happy... You're the old you... Y/n I'm sure you're changed...

Y/n : am I ??
Jake : yes... I can't express my happiness now... I want to be there with you... But I'm here ...

Y/n : its ok Jake... We can meet up sometime...
Jake : yeah sure let's meet eachother...
I want to see you too...

Yeonjun : Y/N.... "Shouted"

Y/n : what?? "Answered to Yeonjun"

Jake : where are you now Jason??
Y/n : in office...  Ok I've gotta go now I'll call you later bye...
Jake : bye... "Call ended"

"Y/n went inside the Lounge"

Y/n : what'd you want??
Yeonjun : let's go...
Y/n : to where??
Yeonjun : you forgot...? I said I'll drive you home...

"Taehyun came"

Taehyun : hey Y/n I'll pick you up morning ok... And you'll drop me here and you can go to your fake office ok...

Y/n : why's like that??
Taehyun : my car's still in repair shop and me Jessi are going out on a date which is few miles away from city... That's Jessi's favourite place...

Y/n : oh sure dude... You can go... All the best and it's ok if you can't give me my car even tomorrow... Ok give me when your car's back... Until then this playboy will pick up me and drive's me to my home...

Taehyun : thank you...

Yeonjun : hey... How can I ??
"Y/n glared at Yeonjun with "Why can't you??" Expression"

Ok I have to I know... Shall we leave now...
Y/n : sure let's go....

"In Car"

Y/n in mind : am I changed?? For real... Did I really moved on from Soobin ?? How?? I didn't even know... Maybe... "Y/n looked at Yeonjun" maybe I've changed ....

Yeonjun : what're you thinking??

"Y/n came out of her thoughts"

Y/n : uh... Nothing...

"Next day in Park Tech"

"Y/n is walking with a box full of papers in her both hands and went inside Sunghoon's cabin..."

Y/n in mind : ahh this is so heavy... Why did he even asked me to bring this box of papers to me...

"Y/n is walking and suddenly her right leg slipped Y/n threw the box in air and she was about to fell... But a hand held her waist to not to fell on the floor and that's..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜