Episode - 65

"When Soobin was talking he got cutted off with a sound... A loud noice came from outside..."

Y/n : What's this noice??

Few Minutes Ago

  In Yeonjun's Cabin

    Yeonjun is walking around his cabin thinking about Y/n... And he's talking to himself...

  Why Y/n's not here... It's been 30 minutes since I called her... She's not usually this late when I asked her to come fast... Is she got into any danger?? Did she...? How can I know now... Yes... I'll look into her location...

    Yeonjun quickly sat in his seat and opened his laptop to check Y/n's location... He got shocked after saw where is she...

WTF? It says she's been here from 30 minutes... Then where is she?? Let's look through CC Footage...

    Yeonjun looked through CC Footage as well and he saw Y/n and Soobin got into same elevator and Yeonjun realised that elevator is not working but both Y/n and Soobin took that elevator... He immediately ran out from his office cabin...

Present...

Y/n : What's this noice??
Soobin : Who knows?
Y/n : Maybe someone's trying to open the elevator doors...?
Soobin : Yeah there might be a chance... And Y/n since we became friends... Why don't we shake our hands...

Y/n : Oh sure... Why not...

"Y/n and Soobin both are shaking their hands and the elevator doors opened revealing concerned Yeonjun... Both Y/n and Soobin saw Yeonjun standing only few meters away from the elevator.... The moment elevator opened Yeonjun ran to Y/n and hugged her tightly infront of Soobin in elevator... Y/n got shocked ..."

Yeonjun : Thank god Jason you're fine... I really got worried about you... Now I'm happy that you are ok... "With concerned Voice"

Y/n : Whoa thank god Yeonjun you're on time... You saved us today...

Same day Evening

    In Y/n's cabin

Yeonjun : Y/n can I ask something??
Y/n : yeah sure ...
Yeonjun : why you're shaking hands with Soobin earlier??
Y/n : That's because... "Y/n told to Yeonjun what happened..."

Yeonjun : What ? did you forgive him??
Y/n : Yeah...
Yeonjun : Why did you did that Y/n ??
Y/n : I just don't want to see him suffering because of me...

Yeonjun : Does this mean, You still love him ??

Y/n : Yes...

"Yeonjun felt his world collapsed... He can't believe what did he heard just now..."