Episode - 28

Y/n Pov : why those 3 trucks have a pattern of numbers...? Their vehicle's number plates ending numbers have patterns... One is 9, second one is 8 and the last truck's is 7... That's it... They're them...

"Y/n started running fast before the trucks could leave the place..."

"Y/n came and stood infront of the trucks and stopped them"

Jay : Y/n why you're standing here like this...? Let these trucks go...
Y/n : no let me check these trucks again... Something's off about these trucks...

Jake : no Y/n we've already checked these are edible oil containers truck...
Y/n : let me check by myself again guys...

Man (truck driver) : officer let us go we're getting late

Y/n : you will first open the backside doors of your truck...

"Y/n got inside of the truck and told him to open the container's lid and he opened it..."

Man : look there's nothing but oil here...

Jay : Y/n let them go...

Y/n : no... Jake Can you please find me a long stick..?
Jake : ok give me few minutes....

Man : officer what're you doing??
Y/n : you'll see...

"After Few minutes Jake came with a long stick and gave it to Y/n... And Y/n is about to put the stick in the oil container but"

Man : officer what're you doing this is edible oil...
Y/n : I know ... Can you step aside??

"Y/n pushed the truck driver away, Jake, Jay both are in wonder what Y/n is doing... Y/n put the stick in oil container but the stick didn't went in totally... Jake and Jay got shocked and came near to the container to see... The stick didn't got inside fully the half part of stick is outside"

Jake : what is this??
Y/n : this is it... Guys this is just a makeover... I think we can pull this off... Look the stick didn't go in....

Jay : yeah you're right....

Man : what you guys are doing....? "With tensed tone"

Jay : you shut up.... Or else....

"Y/n, Jake and Jay tried to lift up the container and surprisingly the container got off revealing 2 girls and 1 boy unconscious inside the container... Three of them got shocked and without getting any late they locked up the 3 trucks drivers with their hand cuffs and contacted the FBI team and quickly opened 13 containers inside of all three trucks... They found total 26 people which 14 girls and 13 boys ... Ambulances came and took them to the hospital..."

Jay : I'm sorry Y/n...
Y/n : why??
Jay : I said that I should've gone with Soobin...
Y/n : it's ok... Jay I can understand...

Jake : but Y/n you really did a great Job ... You saved 26 persons lives... And the FBI took those 3 drivers but still we have to find their boss...
Y/n : yeah... BTW, did we got any news from Hee and Soobin ??

"Jay got a text"

Jay : it's Heesung...
Jake : what did he sent??

Jay : he says he found something in the shipment terminal's warehouse

Y/n : then let's go...
Jake : ok...

Meanwhile

Heesung Pov : I broke the lock with gun's shot and I came inside and the warehouse is really dark inside I turned on my mobile's flash and searched for switch board, luckily I found the switch board and I turned on all the switched for lights... The lights turned on and what I saw made me really astonished....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜