Episode - 25

"Yeonjun walked fiercely towards Nancy and stood infront of her"

Nancy : Everyone could you all please leave...! Yeonjun... I want to talk to him...

Kai : ok... "Everyone was about to leave but"

Yeonjun : no... No one is leaving... Guys stay here...
Nancy : Yeonjun I wanted to talk to you personally...
Yeonjun : I know what you're going to talk with me ... Nancy I want to end it here...
Nancy : I can't Yeonjun...

Yeonjun : don't lie... I heard everything that day in bar... And I know why you want me as your boyfriend... Just pls leave... Don't make me more mad...

Nancy : no... Yeonjun you're totally misunderstanding me... I really love you now.... Please accept me...
Yeonjun : no... And Nancy leave me ... Or I'll have to take legal actions... I know you want to take revenge on your friend but this isn't the right way... And don't ever try to see me again... Good bye....

"Yeonjun walked from there and others also followed him from behind... And Nancy tried to call Yeonjun back but she knew she did a mistake... So she can't..."

"In Cellar"

Kai : how did you know that she's acting??
Sara : because Yeonjun heard Nancy talking in mobile...
Taehyun : how did you know this??
Sara : because Yeonjun told me...
Beomgyu : why didn't you told us Yeonjun??

Yeonjun : guys three of you weren't there... That day... I asked Sara she said you guys went somewhere... But guys let me chill finally I got rid of her....

Sara : yeah ... She was really annoying... But Yeonjun I wish you'll find a girl who truly loves you....

Taehyun : before that he have to love her back... He'll never Love anyone Sara...
Beomgyu : maybe he will... If he found a right girl...

Kai : I'm waiting for that girl... More than my girl... "Laughs"
"Everyone laughed"

Yeonjun : why you guys are so curious about my relationship...? "Annoyed voice"

In Seoul

"Y/n, Soobin, Jake and Jay four of them came to the Warehouse that Seyang mentioned..."

Jay : whoa this place's really dark....
Jake : glad I brought torch light with me... And I'll search for the switch board...

"After few seconds"

Jake : found it... "Jake turned on all the lights in the warehouse... Everyone's eyes widened... It is really big and after few seconds they started searching for evidences and Soobin found something it's a mobile phone.."

Soobin : guys I found a mobile... "Soobin shouted and Jake, Jay came"

Jake : what'd you found??
Jay : it's a mobile... I think Heesung can decode it...
Soobin : yes... Let's take it...

Y/n : guys.... Come here.... "Y/n shouted from another room and 3 boys went to that room"

Soobin : what is it Y/n ??
Jake : Y/n...

Y/n : look at those.... "She pointed at the a big bottle of white powder" Jake I think this is some kind of drug....

Jay : I'll check it...

"Jay opened it and tasted that powder a bit"

Jay : yes Y/n you're right it's a drug...
Jake : with the evidence we found looks like those people are human trafficking mafias...

Y/n : you mean they're doing human trafficking??
Soobin : yes... You both are right... They're human trafficking mafias... They kidnap people and took them here and they gave to those people this drug here in this place...

Jake : we have to find them or else the people they kidnapped will never can be found....

Soobin : first let's go to office....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜