Episode - 84

Victor agreed to tell them the truth...

Yeonjun : Tell us everything without missing even a small thing ok...

Victor : Mm "nodded" 1 year ago... Shadow contacted me and told me to get Nia Allen killed who is girlfriend of Choi Soobin...

Soobin : He knew me?? Why?? "Shocked"

Victor : Be... because you closed all of his mafia in South Korea... He sent you warnings through his men you remember??

Soobin : I did...
Victor : You didn't listen and he got to know every small detail about you... If she dies... He thought that you'll be his toy... That's why he told me to kill Nia Allen and I did...

Soobin : You son of a b**ch... I will kill you "Soobin is really angry now... He can't control himself he punched victor on his face continuously... Yeonjun stopped Soobin..."

Y/n : You're going to die here today ... "Y/n also got mad and pointed her gun at Victor and again Yeonjun stopped her"

Yeonjun : Guys I know it's really sad and will make you mad but pull yourself together that's when we can solve this case ...

"Soobin and Y/n nodded to what Yeonjun said..."

Yeonjun : And Vuctor...I don't think that's all he did... Tell me...
Victor : You're right... Soobin didn't listened to him even after his girlfriend died... One day Shadow was headed to meet Soobin in person and he wanted to tell Soobin that accident was his did... But that's the day he got into accident... And we let believed the world that he died... But the truth is he's not... He was in coma... And while he was in coma... You Yeonjun Choi and Y/n Jason you both didn't even knew that you've closed the chemical and Nuclear plants are his...

Yeonjun : Can I tell you a fun fact..?
Y/n : We knew those were Shadow's plants and we closed it....

Victor : What...? Ok and after Shadow woke up from coma he planned to kill you both you think that night break failure to your car is Steven..? "Smirked" no ... It's Shadow... But Fortunately you guys escaped...

Y/n : What're you saying??
Victor : I'm telling the truth... And what you don't know is someone helping to Shadow from your office ...

Soobin : Who's that??
Victor : It's...
Yeonjun : No... Don't if my guess is right... I think I already know who's that...
Y/n : You knew...?
Yeonjun : I just did...

After 1 hour

Hank called Yeonjun...

Hank
Yeonjun

Hello Hank

Hello Yeonjun... Where are you??

I'm in FBI

I want you to come ***Garments factory immediately with Soobin and Y/n... It's urgent...

Why Hank ??

I found a lead on the case you're investigating for...

Ok we're coming... "A little smirk formed on Yeonjun's lips..."

Call ended

Yeonjun : Guys we gotta go now??
Soobin : To where??
Yeonjun : To A Garments factory
And Kai keep track on us... Ok

Kai : Sure I will...
Yeonjun : Beomgyu be ready with our FBI team we're gonna catch a big criminal and a betrayer today... Ok...

Beomgyu : On it...

Y/n : Where are we going Yeonjun??
Yeonjun : Just believe me Jason....

Y/n, Yeonjun and Soobin came to the garments factory and the factory is really huge and it's dark there are no lights... And they heard a voice...

?? : You're now trapped Yeonjun, Soobin and Y/n... You came straight into my trap... "Creepy laugh"

Soobin : Come and talk infront of us...
Yeonjun : I don't think so Hank... "Confidently"

Y/n & Soobin : What?? "Confused"

" Luv of 3 "जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें