Episode - 76

Y/n Pov : I heard a voice which is really familiar to me I took few steps back and opened the door which is left side where that voice is coming... After I opened the door what I saw made me really really happy and surprised as well... I ran there with curious...

Y/n : Yeonjun!!
Yeonjun : Ja...Jason !?
"Y/n ran to where Yeonjun is sitting on the bed leaning to the wall... She immediately hugged him and she kissed him on the lips Yeonjun kissed her back, Tears are falling from her eyes... Y/n was really worried about Yeonjun... They pulled off from the kiss and Y/n is emotional and said..."

Y/n : We were concerned and worried about what happened to you... "Sad voice"

Beomgyu and Soobin followed Y/n from behind and saw Yeonjun they got shocked and felt relaxed...

"Beomgyu noticed the nurse who is standing opposite side to Yeonjun's
Bed, Y/n pulled from hug and saw her... She realised the situation... And she saw Yeonjun's leg has bandages... And small wounds on his left arm..."

Yeonjun : Jason how did you know I was here??
Beomgyu : Dude were you flirting with the nurse...?
Yeonjun : You !! "Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu with I will kill you expression and Beomgyu just shrugged it off"

Y/n : Yeonjun...! We were really concerned and worried about you and you're here flirting with a nurse... You know how much we worried about you... And the news about you... "Y/n became a bit angry"

Yeonjun : The news about me?? What's that...
Beomgyu : It's uhh...
Y/n : That's nothing leave it...
And tell me don't you know to make a call...
Yeonjun : That's what I'm about to doing and you guys showed up here... Actually I was walking and I realised that I was late to that bus... And then I ran to catch the bus but it's already gone and that's when motor bike slightly hitted me... Because of that bus accident that motor bike hitted me... And I lost my mobile I am asking the nurse her mobile... And here you guys are...

Y/n : Thank god you're safe that's all I want...
Yeonjun : BTW, Y/n why your face is pale and why it looks like you cried??
Y/n : It's uh... Nothing...
Beomgyu : We have to take Yeonjun to home... Nurse where is doctor take us to him...

Nurse : Sure sir let's go...
Beomgyu : Y/n come with me...
Y/n : Yeah...

Nurse, Y/n and Beomgyu three of them left the room and there's only Soobin and Yeonjun... They looked at each other... And Soobin came near and sat on a stool which next to Yeonjun's bed...

Soobin : Glad you're alive...
Yeonjun : What do you mean I'm alive?? Am I dead or what??
Soobin : You know what happened...? The news said your name in dead people's list...
Yeonjun : What??
Soobin : Yes and Y/n saw it... That's why we are here... "Soobin told everything what happened"  Y/n really loves you alot Yeonjun... And she can literally die for you... You means alot to her... Just please don't lose her like I did... I'm not lucky to be loved by Y/n... But you're that lucky person...

Yeonjun : She's a miracle that happened in my life... I promise I won't leave her no matter what happens... "Yeonjun smiled at Soobin and placed his hand on Soobin's hand assuring him that he will never leave Y/n..."