Episode - 26

"In Office's Meeting Room"

Heesung : guys I got his call data...
Jake : and we got his mobile...
Heesung : what mobile...? Lemme see I can decrypt this...

"Heesung connected the mobile to his laptop and he's trying to backup the data in the mobile while Y/n is looking at the call history of Seyang that Heesung brought"

"After few minutes"

Y/n : guys seyang lied to us I think...
Jay : what do you mean??
Y/n : look at this call history and this number especially from this one number he got so many calls and this another he called so many times... But he said they only asked him to kidnap those twins... But if it's only a kidnap, that kidnap happened on Monday and the deal is closed but these calls from few days after Monday and look at this previous call history 2 months ago... Same numbers and so many times something is suspicious... I think we missed something here....

Soobin : maybe Y/n is right ... We're missing something... Heesung you backuped the data??

Heesung : yes it's done... I'll take a look now... Give me 5 minutes...

"After few minutes"

Heesung : guys look at this....

"4 of them came and gathered around Heesung and looking at his laptop"

Heesung : look he got all the pictures of the people they got Kidnapped months ago...

Jake : this doesn't feel like a normal...
Jay : yeah first we found out that they're human traffickers and now they've been here from months??

Soobin : that son of a b***h I don't leave him...

"Soobin left the room fiercely and went to the room where seyang is and others walked behind Soobin"

"In the room where Seyang is"

Soobin : hey you ... You lied to us right... You thought we're fools... Now tell me the whole truth... Or else...

Seyang : or else... What will you do ha..?

"Soobin punched him in his stomach"

Soobin : now tell me where is everyone you Kidnapped... Where are they taking them...? If you don't.. you're gonna die here ...

Seyang : I won't...

"Soobin got really mad and started to beat him... And the others are watching him from behind"

"After few minutes, Soobin is still beating him while asking him the truth but Seyang still saying that he won't tell... Y/n came and stopped Soobin"

Y/n : Soobin... Stop... What're you doing? He's gonna die Soobin... He's already bleeding...

"Soobin stopped hitting seyang and
Y/n stood infront of Seyang"

Y/n : seyang tell us the truth ... Or else...
Seyang : I won't whatever you do...

Y/n : ok then... Is this your son..? Who's studying in University...?

"Showing picture in her mobile"

Seyang : how... How did you know??
Y/n : you thought no one knows about your son right... But little did I found out about it... Now tell us the truth... Or ...

Seyang : I will I will...
Y/n : that's good...

Seyang : we're mafia... And we kidnapped people and sell them to another place and that's what we're doing from 5 months and now our target is completed today our people will leave with the persons we kidnapped...

Soobin : where are them now??
Seyang : they should be leaving today but I don't know how....
Soobin : you don't lie again...
Seyang : no I'm not lying... "With fear voice"

Y/n : no he's not lying... Let's leave ....

"Everyone came to meeting room again"

Jay : how are they leaving Korea now?? If they leave by any transport there will be checking they'll definitely caught...

Jake : BTW, Y/n when you got his son's info why didn't you asked him before he shouldn't have gotten hit ...?

Y/n : because I don't want to threaten him with his son... But I had to ... I thought he's gonna tell the truth but.. he didn't so I did showed the pic...

Heesung : you did right Y/n but now we have to find out how they're leaving Korea... And when...??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜