Episode - 82

In LA

Soobin, Yeonjun and Y/n three of them in meeting room and Sara came in

Sara : Hey guys...
Y/n : Hai Sara...!
Sara : Here is the information you've asked... "Handed a pendrive to Soobin"
Soobin : Thank you Sara...
Sara : Anything for my friends... "Smiles"
Yeonjun : You're amazing... And what about others..? Jessi, Taehyun and Beomgyu...?

Sara : Three of them dealing with another case, Me and Kai dealing a case and I've gotta go now... All the best... It's hard to catch the person who's behind a incident which is 1 year back... But guys I know you can do this... I believe you bye...

Y/n : Bye.... "Sara left"
Let's check the footage...

Soobin attached the drive to his laptop and started playing the video... Three of them looking at the video with eagle eyes... Suddenly Soobin spoke up...

Soobin : Guys that's my car...
Yeonjun : Which one??
Soobin : The black one...
Y/n : What ? that black one.... "Y/n pointed at a black car which Soobin said"

Soobin : Yeah that's the one...
Y/n : I think look at that red colour truck... That truck is been following the car from very beginning... I thought it was just a normal truck but look carefully... You increased your car speed here... And so is truck... The truck following every move of your car...

Yeonjun : Yeah Jason... You're right... I will note the truck's register number...

Soobin : The truck it's approaching the car...
Y/n : Yeah...

  They're watching the video footage... And the truck hitted Soobin's car from behind... With very speed... And the car hitted the divider with full force... After that the truck left the place... Soobin and Y/n got a bit emotional... Yeonjun noticed it and said...

Yeonjun : Guys... Our doubt is correct let's go and find out whose truck is this...
Y/n : "sniffs" Yeah let's go...

After 1 hour

   In Meeting room

Yeonjun came in

Yeonjun : Soobin, Jason... I got the details... His name is Paul... And I have his address... Let's go...

In Paul's house

  Three of them came and ringed the doorbell... Paul came and opened the door...

Paul : Who are you ??
Soobin : We're FBI...

  Paul's eyes widened and he tried to close the door but Yeonjun pushed the door with his right leg and three of them went inside... Paul tried to run away... But Soobin already caught him.... Soobin pinned him to the wall...
Y/n went near him and asked him...

Y/n : Do you remember... Exactly 1 year ago you did a accident to a car... Do you??
Paul : Yes... Yes... I remember... "Scared voice"

Yeonjun : Tell us why you did that accident?? Who told you to do that??

Paul : It's... It's...
Soobin : Come on... Say it...
Paul : His name is Victor....
Y/n : Victor??
Yeonjun : I know him... He used to sell drugs...

Y/n : Tell me ... Why he told you to do that?? "Anger voice"

Paul : I... I don't know... I met him in a bar he told me that if did that accident he'll give me money... That's... That's... Why I did that...

Soobin : Don't you know this is wrong...
Paul : What should I do ?? I needed money...
Y/n : Where can we find that Victor??
Paul : I don't know... I didn't met him since he gave me money...
Yeonjun : I think I know...

  Soobin locked Paul using handcuffs... He cuffed his hands to railings of staircase...

Soobin : Police will come and take you... Don't even try to escape... Ok...
Paul : No.. I...I won't...

Y/n : Let's go and find that Victor...

In Bar

  Three of them came to the bar and asked bartender about Victor...

Yeonjun : Is victor here??
Bartender : No he's not coming here since few months...
Y/n : What ??
Yeonjun : Where did he went??
Bartender : I don't know...
Soobin : Do you have his mobile number??
Bartender : Yes I have... Here... "He gave Victor's mobile number to Yeonjun"

Yeonjun : Thank you...

Three of the left the bar and came to FBI Office

Y/n : We have to find that Victor as soon as possible...
Yeonjun : Yeah... If we don't we can't solve this case...
Soobin : Who wants to kills us... ?

Y/n : Soobin... You're a cop... You do have enemies probably you don't know...

Yeonjun : Yeah she's right... We're cops we will definitely have enemies that we don't know...

Soobin : Yeah... "Dull voice" ok guys let's go home we have to find Victor tomorrow...  Good night

Yeonjun & Y/n : Good night...

Yeonjun and Y/n came to their apartment... Yeonjun went to shower... And Y/n is standing in their bedroom's balcony... After a while Yeonjun came back and searched for Y/n... He saw her in balcony and went there... He hugged her from behind and kissed on her right cheek... Y/n smiled and held Yeonjun's hand... Yeonjun leaned his head on Y/n's shoulders...

Yeonjun : What're you thinking babe??
Y/n : It's about Nia...
Yeonjun : We will definitely solve this case and find out who did this... Please don't stress yourself...

Y/n : you're right.... But I still can't believe my sister died... With my mother... And I don't know why dad didn't told me till now... I just really hate him... "Teary voice" and Soobin... Soobin is our family... I didn't even knew it... I loved him and wanted to be in a relationship with him... With my sister's husband... I...

Yeonjun turned around Y/n facing him and puller her closer to him...

Yeonjun : Y/n look into my eyes...
Y/n : Yes...
Yeonjun : See... You did nothing wrong... Ok you don't know anything about Soobin's past when you wanted to be in relationship with him... And you wanted to change him... You know your sister would've wanted the same... But unfortunately you can't change him... Maybe because he is your sister's husband.... That's why I got you... Lucky me... "Chuckles"
Now smile...

"Y/n smiled and Yeonjun leaned towards her and he touched his lips with Y/n's... He is trying to comfort Y/n with his kiss"