Episode - 27

Heesung : we have to find how they're leaving Korea.... It's a big puzzle now...

"After few minutes"

"Everyone is silent... 5 of them are on their own thoughts thinking how to catch those men and save the people who are captive... After few seconds
Y/n and Soobin got a thought..."

Soobin : Cargo...?
Y/n : Trucks??

"Both said it same time"

Jake : what'd you guys said??

Soobin & Y/n : it's...

"Both started telling at the same time again but stopped too... And Soobin started again..."

Soobin : I think they're leaving by cargo...
Y/n : no... I think they're leaving by truck... I mean the freight shipping....

Jay : yeah Y/n... I think you're right... But... Soobin is right too...

Soobin : Y/n let's go to Cargo and check there...
Y/n : no let's check all the trucks in National Highway...

Soobin : Y/n just come with me... "Cold voice"
Y/n : no I won't...
Soobin : Y/n.... Why're you like this?? "Cold Voice"

Y/n : ok Soobin I don't want our fight is the reason we lost them so let's split in teams and search for them... I don't want to have a fight with you...

Heesung : ok then me and Soobin will go to Cargo and you, Jake and Jay will go to national highway....

Jake : ok let's move we can't be late anymore...
Jay : yes let's go...

"Everyone headed to the places where they're suspecting"

"Y/n, Jake and Jay came to National Highway and checking all the trucks and vehicles one by one by stopping the vehicles but they found nothing..."

Meanwhile

"Soobin and Heesung came to the Cargo Terminal"

Soobin : Heesung let's split and search for them... If you saw anything suspicious let me know..

Heesung : ok...

"Both splits up and Soobin is walking towards where ships are hold and he saw a ship which is about to leave and he thinks that the ship is looking suspicious but it's far from where Soobin is standing... The ship already left the place a bit .... Soobin wanted to check that ship he started running and finally came near to the place but the ship already left but he jumped in water...."

"Heesung is walking towards and he saw warehouses he's looking at 4 warehouses but one looked suspecting to him... He thought that he have to check it, he went near to the entrance of the 2nd warehouse he tried to open the door but it's locked... His doubt got more ... Remaining 3 warehouses were unlocked where this one is locked... He took out his gun and shooted straight to the lock it broke and the door opened"

Meanwhile

"It's been 45min since Y/n, Jake and Jay started checking the vehicles... They're tired now... "

Jay : I think Soobin is right we should've gone with them... "Sighs"
Y/n : don't lose hope... Ok.. I'll go and get some water...

"Y/n walked few steps away from Jay and Jake... When Y/n is away 3 trucks came and Jay, Jake searched inside the truck they found nothing... But from few steps far Y/n saw something in those trucks ..."

Y/n Pov : why those 3 trucks have a pattern of numbers...? Their vehicle's number plates ending numbers have patterns... One is 9, second one is 8 and the last truck's is 7... That's it... They're them...

"Y/n started running fast before the trucks could leave the place..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜