Episode - 61

In Office's Lounge

Yeonjun : Hey Jason you're free today right...?
Y/n : yeah... So??
Yeonjun : let's go to shopping... I want to buy a gift for my niece I want your help...

Y/n : oh sure let's go...

?? : Let me join you guys...

"While Yeonjun and Y/n leaving they heard a voice from behind and they turned around to see who it is..."

Yeonjun : Soobin ??
Soobin : yeah... I'm new here and I don't know where to shop so since you both are going let me join you...

Y/n : you seriously??
Soobin : yeah let's go we're already getting late... "While saying Soobin walked passing them and Yeonjun, Y/n both followed from behind..."

In Shopping Mall

Y/n : look Soobin you can go and do your shopping and we both go to kids section...
Yeonjun : yeah let's go...
Soobin : but...
?? : Oh Yeonjun hai... "Excited voice"

"Soobin was saying something but someone interrupted"

Yeonjun : Lara...? "Shocked" what're you doing here...?
Lara : I just came to shopping... And I saw you... It's been a while since that night.... "Lara hugged Yeonjun and Yeonjun looking at Y/n with awkward face and quickly he let go of the hug"

Lara : what happened Yeonjun??
Yeonjun : nothing... Why don't you go and do your shopping??
Lara : no I want to do shopped with you...

Y/n in mind : why the f*ck she's here...? Can't she go and shop her own??

Yeonjun : no you can't... I have to go...
Lara : BTW... You both are his friends??
Y/n : yeah...
Lara : I think you both must be dating... Because Yeonjun never date anyone...

Yeonjun in mind : what the f*ck did she said?? "Eyes widened"

Soobin in mind : this is the chance...

Soobin : yeah you're absolutely right... We both will leave now... You can spend your time with him...

"Soobin grabbed Y/n's hand and took her out from the spot and Yeonjun tried to stop them... But he failed"

Y/n : hey leave my hand...
Soobin : what happened??
Y/n : Are we dating??
Soobin : no...
Y/n : then why did you said that earlier??
Soobin : nothing... Let's go I have to buy some clothes...

Y/n : go and buy on your own...
Soobin : just come with me...
Y/n : I'm not interested.... "While Y/n was about to leave Soobin held her left wrist and pinned her to the wall and looking into eyes only"

Soobin : You. Are. Coming. With. Me. Ok... Now let's go...
Y/n : ok... Now leave....
"Soobin started walking and Y/n is walking behind him... She's thinking what is Yeonjun doing... She's really curious about him..."

"It's been 15 minutes and Soobin is shopping and Y/n is already frustrated with Soobin and what is Yeonjun doing... "

Meanwhile

Lara : Yeonjun shall we go for date again...?
Yeonjun : No I'm not interested...
Lara : what're you saying??
Yeonjun : I said I'm not interested... Ok...
Lara : you said the exact same thing when we first met...
Yeonjun : oh god... "Annoyed"

Meanwhile Y/n

Y/n in mind : ahh... When will this guy finish his shopping?? I can't...
"While Y/n in her thoughts and walking behind Soobin... Suddenly she got grabbed to a small corner or a nook near a walkway to another floor's upstairs..."