Episode - 83

Next day in FBI

Y/n : How can we find that Victor now??
Soobin : We got his contact number... We can track it...
Yeonjun : "while looking at his laptop" No use... It's not working from few days ... But... Wait a sec... His last location is where Shadow used to live... His house...

Y/n : Shadow ??
Soobin : You don't know him..?
Yeonjun : He's the most dangerous and most wanted criminal... He died in a accident...

Y/n : I see... And what is Victor would be doing there...
Soobin : Let's go and find out by ourselves...
Yeonjun : Yeah let's go...

In Shadow's house

Y/n : It's a huge mansion...
Soobin : I think it will take time to find him in this huge place...
Yeonjun : I don't think so...
"Yeonjun saw a worker in kitchen and he straight went to him... Soobin and
Y/n followed him"

Yeonjun : Where is Victor??
Worker : Who is Victor??
Yeonjun : I don't want to use my gun but I think I have to... "Yeonjun took out his gun and pointed at him"
Now tell me...

Worker : Yeah... I... I know Victor... He... He lives here "scared voice"
Yeonjun : Where is he now??
Worker : He went out...
Soobin : When will he return??
Worker : Probably in 1 hour...
Y/n : We'll stay here till he's back and you... Don't even try to alert him that we're here...

Yeonjun : Understand??
Worker : I... Won't... tell him ... "Scared voice"

Yeonjun, Y/n and Soobin stayed in that mansion...  And the worker is standing next to them...

Soobin : Y/n... You know why Mr.Allen didn't told you about Nia...?
Y/n : No... That's what I don't understand about ... He knew that I'm searching for my sister like a mad... He didn't told me from 1 year...

Yeonjun : Maybe because he thought you can't take it that's why he didn't... Think bout it...

Y/n : I don't know I never had good relationship with my dad...
Soobin : Why don't you go and ask him...?
Y/n : No I don't want to ...
Yeonjun : Just go once Jason... He is your dad after all...
Y/n : I'll think about it...

While they were talking they heard a door sound three of them hid behind a couch... And Victor is walking inside the mansion and the worker signaled him cops are here... Victor understood it and Soobin saw the worker as well... Victor started running from the mansion and three of them started chasing him too... They're chasing him like from 15min...

While running

Yeonjun : Hey Victor stop there....
Y/n : He's running so fast...
Soobin : Yeah... I have an idea...
Yeonjun : I got you... Go...

Soobin changed his direction he ran to another street now only Y/n and Yeonjun chasing victor....

Victor : You can't catch me again... Yeonjun... "Panting"

Yeonjun : You will see....

Suddenly while running victor dashed himself to a tall figure... He picked his head up and it's Soobin...

Soobin : We'd like to have a little chit chat with you Victor... Shall we go....

Yeonjun and Y/n came

Yeonjun : You think we can't catch you
Huh??
Y/n : You don't know anything about us...

In FBI Interogation room

Yeonjun : Tell us ... Why you're running from us??
Victor : You're cops man...
Yeonjun : That's true but you never ran from cops and me as well... You forgot I arrested you in past...

Soobin : You remember Nia Allen...? Come on... Say it... "Angry voice"

Y/n : Soobin please control yourself...
Victor : I know you guys will come for me... I know Nia Allen and I'm the one who arranged a truck to kill her...
Y/n : WHY?? "Y/n held his collar and yelled at him"

Victor : Why do I have to tell you...? huh

Yeonjun : If you won't... I'm gonna kill you here and no one will ever know... If you want to live... Tell us...

Victor : I won't... Do whatever you want... I know you can't do anything to me... "Smirks"

Soobin : You think we can't... "Soobin with full of anger in his eyes... He took out his gun and shot in Victor's right knee... Yeonjun and Y/n got shocked" Now... The next bullet will go in your head ... Tell me...

Victor groaning in pain... And he agreed to tell them the truth...