Episode - 56

Sara : Kai I Like You...
Kai : What?? "Surprised and Shocked"

Sara : you... Can't you understand... I... Like You... Did you get that??
Kai : did you just confessed Sara?? I think this must be a dream...
"Still shocked"

Sara : you pabo...! "Sara quickly pecked on Kai's lips he even got shocked and kissed back Sara...

Wow..... Congratulations new couple....

"Everyone came inside the meeting room and greeted new couple..."

In meeting room everyone seated in their seats

Beomgyu : wow!! I never thought Sara is going to confess first... This guy's always scared to step first... "Laughs"

Sara : that's why I Confessed Beomgyu... I've been loving him ever since I don't know about him... Whether he likes me or not... But I've waited that's when Y/n told me... Just confess him if you like him... If he didn't liked you he'll turn you down that's it... If you love him like this without confessing, the love for will grow like a tree inside you... If he didn't loved you back the tree is really hard to be gone... So if you confessed him if he turned you down it'll be easy to move on now... So do it quickly... Those words motivated me...

Kai : thanks alot Y/n... If it wasn't for you she won't be confessed to me... I'll treat everyone today...

Beomgyu : Y/n don't mind but the words you said I guess you've been in love with someone?? And looks like that's a failure am I right...?

Y/n : you're indeed a detective... "Y/n's voice turned sadder" yes I've been in love with someone madly... He was my first love... But he's a cold person... I tried to change him... So many time... But my every effort became useless he didn't changed ... I keep hurted myself for him... But I can't do that anymore so I gave up and came here...

Sara : so you moved on??
Y/n : I think yes... I moved on from him but...
Kai : you got any help??

"Y/n looked at Yeonjun who's sitting across her when Kai asked her that question"

Y/n : yes ...
Beomgyu: do you think your feelings will come back if he shows up infront of you ...?

Y/n : what?? Are you guys interogating me or what??

Yeonjun : guys let's end this conversation here... We've got work to do... Kai come with me...

"Yeonjun quickly ended the conversation and left the meeting room with kai"

In Yeonjun's Cabin

Kai : Yeonjunie hyung tell me one thing...
Yeonjun : what??
Kai : it's been a while since I saw you with a girl... Where is that playboy Yeonjun ?? Can I know that Y/n is the reason for that?? Do you like her dude??
Yeonjun : I... I.. Yes I do like her...

Kai : I knew it... I've noticed your feelings whenever you're around her and even now... When Beomgyu asked her did she got any help... She looked at you... Yeonjunie don't be late just confess her... I don't know about her past but looks like you already knew about it... Just prove her everyone will have second chances and and those are beautiful too...

Yeonjun : yes I will definitely confess my feelings to her ...
Kai : that's the spirit dude... All the best ...