Episode - 44

"After 2 days"

"Time 9:00PM in FBI"

"In Call"

Yeonjun : where you Y/n ??
Y/n : in Lounge...
Yeonjun : ok...

"Yeonjun came to Lounge and sat next to Y/n..."

Yeonjun : what're you doing??
Y/n : I'm trying to figure out the weapons designs... "Looking into her laptop"

Yeonjun : you forgot you're a cop... And why are you doing that Park Tech's work...

Y/n : hello Mr.Choi I'm a employee there and I remember I'm a cop but there's nothing wrong knowing about weapons in our field right...

Yeonjun : yeah you're right though
Y/n : I'll go get some coffee...

"Y/n stood up and went near to coffee machine which is few feets away from the couch they're sitting and Y/n is making herself a coffee now..."

Yeonjun : Y/n make a coffee for me too... "Yeonjun said it while looking into his mobile"

Y/n : I won't come and prepare by yourself...
Yeonjun : hey don't be so rude.... Make one for me...

Y/n : I won't... You remember 2 days back you said you'll drive me my apartment when Taehyun took my car... You did you drove me home but you let me wait inside your car for 40 minutes you remember...?

Yeonjun : no I didn't let you wait...
Y/n : yes you did...
Yeonjun : no... Then tell me the reason...
Y/n : you were flirting with Maggie... Remember Mr.Playboy...
"Y/n said it sarcastically"

Yeonjun : oh shit... I forgot... I'm sorry but make a coffee for me...
Y/n : I won't...
Yeonjun : you won't??
Y/n : yeah I won't....

Yeonjun : think about it again or you'll regret it Jason...
Y/n : what're you gonna do?? Ha...

Yeonjun : you...!!

"Yeonjun stood up and ran after Y/n... And Y/n got shocked and she started running too...  Yeonjun is chasing Y/n and Y/n trying not to get caught...  "

Yeonjun : I never knew our Lounge is this big ....
Y/n : you should thank me... "Laughing"

"After few seconds of chasing Yeonjun finally caught Y/n and pinned her to the wall... Y/n is facing the wall and Yeonjun is facing her back while Yeonjun folded Y/n's right arm to her back... They're really close... They're hearing their own breathing... Their faces are close to eachother..."

Y/n : Yeonjun leave me... It's hurting...
Yeonjun : say sorry and prepare a coffee...
Y/n : no I won't...

Yeonjun : yes you have to or else...
Y/n : or else.... "Laughs"
"But suddenly Yeonjun realised something"
Yeonjun : Y/n... You're changed..... "Yeonjun whispered it softly in Y/n's ear"

Y/n : wh...what??

"Yeonjun came closer to Y/n's face and they're hearing their own breathing and their hearts beating faster they stopped bickering... And that's when Beomgyu entered in the Lounge..."

Beomgyu : guys... You guys are embarrassing me... Go and get a room already....

"He stood few feets away from them.... Then Yeonjun and Y/n came to their senses and they moved from their positions...."

Y/n : there's nothing happening like you're thinking...
Beomgyu : don't lie...

Yeonjun : she's telling the truth dude...
Beomgyu : whatever I'm here for a coffee... Let me have it...

"Y/n came out from the Lounge and
Y/n's mobile is ringing and she answered the call... "

Y/n : Hey Jake... How are you dude??
Jake : Y/n is that you??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜